Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason (1806 Views)

Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL / Chinko Ekun: Why I Am Leaving Olamide’s YBNL / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by Sammy1453: 9:18pm On May 18, 2016

Olamide meant it when he said he would only sign a two year contact with his artistes.

The YBNL boss, Olamide Adedeji has kept to his words as he let Lil Kesh leave his label after making him a music star, two years after he signed on to YBNL. Lil Kesh has since announced the floating of his own label named after his debut album ‘YAGI’.

According to sources, Adekunle Gold is next in line as he gets ready to release his first album in June this year. It was further revealed that Adekunle Gold’s debut album will be titled ‘Gold’ which is most likely to be the name of his label when he leaves YBNL.

It can be vividly recalled that Olamide left ID Cabasa after dropping the YBNL album which became his record label name. Olamide says he wants his artists to also sign other artistes and also help talented young people on the streets.

SOURCE: http://www.042loaded.com.ng/adekunle-gold-to-leave-olamides-ybnl-toset-up-own-label-soon/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by REMMEI(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2016
Make una sha come sign me.."orin wa n le bi iyanrin sahara".
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On May 18, 2016
I don't like this olamide's style. He should allow the artistes stay a little longer before they finally sail on their own ship.

Two years is too short a time for them to be on their own, even though they are big artistes already. cry
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by teekay213(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2016
I think 2yrs is too short but good luck anyway.
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by mymadam(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2016
REMMEI:
Make una sha come sign me.."orin wa n le bi iyanrin sahara".
Biko, na fuji u de sing? Cool! Pasuma, move over. Good luck.
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by Afrok(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2016
2years? Nah National Diploma dem dey do there without one year Industrial training? shocked
If they make it after leaving YBNL, they'll take the credit but if otherwise, Olamide becomes the demigod...
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by Michellla(f): 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
hope he doesnt go extinct like wande,brymo and the rest

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by spanzed(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't like this olamide's style. He should allow the artistes stay a little longer before they finally sail on their own ship.

Two years is too short a time for them to be on their own, even though they are big artistes already. cry
it's not his style they can decide on extending their contract,its depend on their personal decision
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by barackodam: 12:59am On May 19, 2016
Same way I don't like Lil Kesh leaving, I don't like Gold leaving also, but then, who am i to opine??
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by naijaboiy: 1:04am On May 19, 2016
spanzed:
it's not his style they can decide on extending their contract,its depend on their personal decision
It's his style of letting artistes leave his label too early so they can "Stand on their own".

So they don't really have the opportunity to sign another contract.
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by UIA04(f): 4:15am On May 19, 2016
You know what I think

Even if they leave and have their own record label they might still be affiliated to YBNL like young money cash money of Lil Wayne and bird man. Thus every artiste they sign and for them also, Olamide still gets a percentage

Just pondering... Two years is quite short.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by pretydiva(f): 6:07am On May 19, 2016
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by REMMEI(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
mymadam:
Biko, na Rap u de rap? Cool! YBNL, move over. Good luck.

fixed
Re: OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason by DrChukzy(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
Na wa o. If every artiste start setting up their own record label, how many label are we gonna have in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

See Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage Wit Winner Of Miss Tourism Nigeria(pics / Actress Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter In Lovely New Pics / Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.