Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Start Marketing Your Short Stories And Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Start Marketing Your Short Stories And Ebook (458 Views)

My Islamic Short Stories / Guide To Publishing And Marketing Your Book / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Marketing Your Short Stories And Ebook by opson2016(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
This article is based on Smashwords Book Marketing Guide by Mark Coker.

Lots of writers are out there with great potentials, but most of them are finding it difficult on how to market and push their works to the world.

If you're a writer, or an aspiring one I'll show you n this article how to market your book in such a way that'll make you start earning from your works.

Let's roll it...

One thing you must understand is that you don't need to write a 50-page book before you're called a writer

Join or sign up with some ebook publishing websites that give you the freedom, and guidance to publish your book.

One of them I'm confident of is smashwords founded by Mark Coker.

Smashwords gives and creates an avenue for self publishing authors to publish irrespective of country.

After you've written an original work devoid of plagiarism, you can either put the book up for free or for sale on smashwords or other self publishing websites that can distribute your work to other digital platforms like Amazon, kobo etc.

To cut this article, I'll be giving you a free copy of Smashwords Book Marketing Guide written for authors and publishers.

To me, what makes this ebook worth reading for authors and publishers is the fact that it answers some of the pertinent questions in the publishing industry.

Questions like:
How can I market my ebook?

How can I self-publish my ebook?

How can I promote my ebook?

What’s the best medium to promote my ebook at no cost?

How can I distribute my ebook?

If you’re a publisher, or an aspiring one who wants to reach out to the world, Smashwords book marketing guide is a good companion.

Get it on this Nigerian blog for collection of ebooks in Nigeria:

How to download this free ebook:

Type: ebookscafeng dot dot com on your favorite browser

and click on sitemap, you'd see what you're looking for

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Book Written About Lagos? / Checkout This Inspirational Quote / Reflection Of A Beautiful Morning (poem) By Okojie Ehis Desmond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.