Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion (1566 Views)

Handy Cafe Timer Software For Your Cafe / I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network / Linux Cyber Cafe Timer (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by ibomhost: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hey N.Land Networker,

I am facing a big blow in one of my facility.

I have completed the networking my all the 10 Systems in my Cafe and they can all see them selves locally but all the Cafe Timers(Clients & Servers) cant see themselves.

I have used CafePilot, Easy Browsing and now KonnectTIMER but not difference.

This said system are surfing very well and connected to each other well but the Cafe Timers aint still working.

PLEASE HELP, IF YOU CAN.

THANKS
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by scantee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
does ur timer requires server ip address when installing
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by tunde300us(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
Did u instal the server application of the timer u want to use? Nd if u did and u still see those errors then am sure u didnt configure it well.But i am really surprise ure having this problem cos if u can do the networking of the cafe urself then am sure simple stuff like timer shouldnt be ur problem.
Abi na try ur luck u dey use ? wink
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by yinkfad(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2009
please contact mo on this email and let me have ur email address i will send u a timer that is easy to use. and u are going to use it
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by Ogunjobi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Check the IP address on the host system (System that act as the server) and make sure that every system on the network are using the same IP address as the host.I can send you the one am using and the instruction on how to install and configure it. Call me on 08063718360 or via email at ogunjobilaide_2003@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by kanismith: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hi Ogunjobi and Yinkfad, i'll so much appreciate if u can send me d cafe timer n d instructions on how i can install it 2 my email address on kanijeh4u@yahoo.ca or aniekan.jackson@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by drjerro(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2009
just visit gocybertix.com you will get the solution to your timer problem
Re: Please Help Me With My Network/cafe Timer Connecion by soki2ng(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
gocybertix is not free, i recently removed it from a cafe and replaced it with a free one called Cafe suit which has more advanced features and is better graphically and otherwise.

um guy, i'm sure by now ur problem is solved with all the answers u've got

I Need A Hp Power Pack. / Remote Destop Connection / Windows Surface - Microsoft's Answer To The Ipad?