Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar (8191 Views)

Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia / China, Pakistan And Russian To Join In The Fight Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Lilimax(f): 8:04am On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2016
ERONX:
President Open Teeth Govt Report Cardgrin
Power Sector C
Security A1
Agriculture B2
Economy C
Transportation C
Corruption A1
Education C
Health Care B2.
I hope before Next Year he will work on improving his grades because failure to do so we no go give am carry over by 2019. No time for a Re-sit na to pursue am sure pass.

I am sure he will all these credits will turn A very soon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by smesmedia(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2016
May God help the president and help Nigeria... the fight against corruption should be everyone responsibility the president cant fight corruption alone. He needs your support, contribution and prayers. for business ideas and how to export foodstuffs see http:///ciSM7M

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Aawizdom(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2016
that's the fact, and i think every reasonable and responsible Nigerian can relate that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by GWMI(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2016
I doubt you said this.Because i don't think it is called curbing corruption but curbing opposition.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2016
YoursGEJ:
All these wailers making noise like where fly gather on top sh.it, please provide ONE single fact to prove him wrong. I don't mean everyone of you should provide a fact each. All of you should gather and come up with a single fact that proves that PMB was wrong in making this statement

The killing of over 300 shiites & the massacre of over 16 unarmed IPOB protesters & the aggressive cover-up of these crimes still shows that corruption is very rife in the millitary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by sammhi(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
YoursGEJ:
All these wailers making noise like where fly gather on top sh.it, please provide ONE single fact to prove him wrong. I don't mean everyone of you should provide a fact each. All of you should gather and come up with a single fact that proves that PMB was wrong in making this statement
truth be told we are not making progress rather going backwards.period..no long story.
what point of fighting corruption and yet people are hungry...
food first that seems like rocket science to PmB
go to port and see how he is fighting
how has corruption fight help the cause of the common man...now if is fuel subsidy that is his headache..mere 200bn for a nation of 170m..that is. just less than 1000 per person
corruption..customs will clear goods and you pay duty only for them to.impound the trailer on its way to your warehouse....is that how to fight corruption..why clear the good in the first place
so with time less goods are coming into this country..making commodities scarce
we will see what customs will generate this year if the trend continues...bunch of hypocrites and low mentality
for now PmB is not only a failure but a big disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by sammhi(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2016
danjumakolo:

I am sure he will all these credits will turn A very soon
you a very corrupt man...why did you alter the original result card the op gave him..
why don't you score him in your own opinion not
corrupting his certificate
maybe that is how u are
u think corruption. begins and ends with stealing...no wonda GEJ said corruption is not stealing...
in your parochial mins , only stealing is corruption..u don't know preventing justice is corruption, nepotism, tribalism etc are all corruption...
imagine the kind of people around the PmB why won't we be in a mess
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Orikinla(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2016
We give Almighty God all the glory.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 8:55am On May 19, 2016
U are spot on mr president......but habitual Wailers will leave d msg and attack ur personality

1. Remove corruption cum subsidy from d oil sector and fuel will stabilise on its own

2. Remove corruption from our MDGS and ministries and the money will b spent on things that will impart on the life of Wailers and zombies

3. Remove corruption from our universities and admission into higher learning will be solely on merit

4. Remove corruption from the military, police, navy even the paramilitary and life and property will b secure

What is so difficult to understand here? Everybody is shouting bad economy but how many knows that economy don't just go bad in one day, something lead to where we found ourselves..............

My noble opinion: don't b wailing without understanding on subject matters..........but am not surprised a good number of the Wailers are some lousy secondary sch children, undergraduates who knw nothing abt economy & economics and d unemployable unemployed

Bring it on
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by 18SNVL: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by 2kris(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2016
i totally agree with pmb on these one Tho 5.%
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Kingspin(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2016
The dreaded group that ruin for years targeting human lives just want to sleep within 2months of Buhari government. Am yet to hear of a group like Boko Haram that dies without fighting back. Buhari I go still manage to hail you. Maybe if it was the last govt by now ISIS would have move their headquarters to Nigeria. O God thank you for saving us from the hand of Osman boys even our Army fighting without new weapon.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by lomprico(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2016
ajixkhid1:
President Buhari today said the success recorded by the military against the Boko Haram sect in recent times can be traced to the fight against corruption in the military. According to him, corruption was largely responsible for the inability of the Nigerian military to quickly defeat Boko Haram.
Read more after cut.

Buhari said this while speaking with Egypt’s Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed El-Tayeb who paid him a visit at the state house Abuja today May 18th.

“When we curbed corruption and removed the injustice in the military, we began to make progress,’’ he said.

President Buhari stressed it was against Islam to carry out terror in God’s name. He noted that the war against terrorism was also a war against injustice, and must be supported by Islam and all the major religions.

“You can’t kill the innocent in churches or in mosques and shout Allahu Akbar,’’ he said.

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/nigeria-made-faster-progress-against.html?m=1
So corruption has been curbed? That's fine. So any new case of corruption we hear from hence forth is a product of this administration. Noted!
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by bodeemen(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2016
http://newsdiaryonline.com/buhari-blames-corruption-inability-nigerian-military-quickly-defeat-boko-haram/

Buhari Blames Corruption For Inability of Nigerian Military To Quickly Defeat Boko Haram

President Muhammadu Buhari said Wednesday in Abuja that corruption was largely responsible for the inability of the Nigerian military to quickly defeat Boko Haram.

Speaking at an audience with the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed El-Tayeb, President Buhari said that the loss of 14 local government areas to Boko Haram had greatly tarnished the reputation of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by banio: 10:39am On May 19, 2016
Two tomatoes #500. Corruption where are U, in ur time we bought 4 tomatoes for #50. Useless leaders trying to use propaganda to legalise their inability to rule.

If U can't rule resign, everyday and everywhere all we hear is corruption. Yet the economy is killing the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by tochman(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2016
If you ask me, I think we made progress because the solders became better equipped. More weapons came in. The progress began during the campaign period
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2016
MetaHuman:
Absolutely

I said this last two years, the reason pdp, Jonathan and the army didn't want book haram to end is because of two much untraceable money they are getting from the insurgent.

Imagine in 2012, approximately 1 trillion was allocated to to ministry of defence out of 4trillion budget with nothing to show for it.
In 2013, over 700billion
2014, another 400billion.

until 2015 which is around 200billion but make up by diverting all abachas loot to same ministry of defence.

Just imagine all these free monies, going to service chiefs and PDP and the government, why would they motivate our army to fight a rag tag insurgent when the money won't be coming again if they end insurgency quicker?

PDP is boko haram and book haram is pdp- gen azazi.
Init to obvious?

Lol, over two trillion naira for budget of defense under GEJ and they still couldnt stop back-yard made boko haram.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by erosimo(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2016
I just need someone sound to prove to Nigerians that for almost a year now under PMB, no corrupt practice has been perpetuated... I hope some people are not what I'm thinking they are.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by winj: 11:50am On May 19, 2016
rubbish, and why did Fulani Herdsmen suddenly become more emboldened since he took office?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by 1miccza: 1:27pm On May 19, 2016
Can someone just ask this lying grandpas and great grandpas to close their hole for once??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
Where is Abubakar Shekau?

Why did the Powers of the West block Nigeria's weapons acquisition during Goodluck Jonathan's Administration but sell attack helicopters to Nigeria now?

Why is the U.S. in particular spreading intelligence "rumours" of a deadlier group emerging from the ashes of Book Haram.

The bombings have "stopped" and random attacks diminished but is it the end?

The Nigerian state and it's people live in the moment which has become our greatest undoing. Boko Haram's allegiance with ISIL is disturbing. It is not time to party yet.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
sammhi:

you a very corrupt man...why did you alter the original result card the op gave him..
why don't you score him in your own opinion not
corrupting his certificate
maybe that is how u are
u think corruption. begins and ends with stealing...no wonda GEJ said corruption is not stealing...
in your parochial mins , only stealing is corruption..u don't know preventing justice is corruption, nepotism, tribalism etc are all corruption...
imagine the kind of people around the PmB why won't we be in a mess

Ok...
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
magicminister:
Does this guy know anything else but corruption?
He isn't even doing a good job in fighting the corruption!
Bullshit!

I sent you mail bro. Hope you received it?
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by magicminister: 1:12am On May 20, 2016
SerialGist:

I sent you mail bro. Hope you received it?

nah bro.
Hit me up on Icevillebeatz@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by steph2sweet(f): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
lailo:
Wether Buhari is right or not,i believe him and I stand with him.
Did you just hear yourself. Well it's expected of a zombie.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by AbokaAnony(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2016
God Bless 9ja Army and may they kill d bastards of Boko Haram in no distant time.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by xmasgift: 6:02am On May 21, 2016
banio:
Two tomatoes #500. Corruption where are U, in ur time we bought 4 tomatoes for #50. Useless leaders trying to use propaganda to legalise their inability to rule.

If U can't rule resign, everyday and everywhere all we hear is corruption. Yet the economy is killing the common man.
What you are witnessing is the aftermath if corruption. It's effect is never immediate. It is long term.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by xmasgift: 6:05am On May 21, 2016
erosimo:
I just need someone sound to prove to Nigerians that for almost a year now under PMB, no corrupt practice has been perpetuated... I hope some people are not what I'm thinking they are.
Of course they would have occurred but not with the confidence with which they were done previously. Believe it or not, this new Sheriff has zero tolerance for corruption and everyone knows. This is why 5% are angry. They can't do anything that doesn't involve cutting corners or illegality.
Re: Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar by erosimo(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
xmasgift:

Of course they would have occurred but not with the confidence with which they were done previously. Believe it or not, this new Sheriff has zero tolerance for corruption and everyone knows. This is why 5% are angry. They can't do anything that doesn't involve cutting corners or illegality.

Yes I agree that he has zero tolerance for corruption but all the same, I would advise this government to work more on the nation's economy because we are having a dynamite in our hands right now as regard the present economy suituation. Moreover, the government should leave politics and face governance because sincerely bro, things are hard right now. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph / PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers / Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.