Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone (1921 Views)

>>>sony Ericsson Thread<<< / Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone by twinstaiye(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2005
This is another code for those using sony ericsson. You can get more information about your phone. Just perform the following task - push your joystick right, then press * key, push your joystick twice to the left, then press * key again, and lastly push your joystick to the left again and then press * key.
> * << * < *
From there you can get access to service information of your phone, hours, minutes and seconds spent on calls already. While some who are on their way to purchase a sony ericsson handset can have the code in handy as it will help them to be conversant with information about the new phone.
Re: Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone by casper(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2005
thanx men
Re: Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone by delarontus(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2005
Hey that's true. I wonder what i can do with all these information. Maybe this is what phone repairers use

(1) (Reply)

New Free Celtel Wap Apn (just Nokia) / Sonyericsson P990i Wap Settings / How To Reset The Password For Nokia E75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.