Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? (899 Views)

Any One Having This Experience Of Gionee M5? / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / Win Big With UC Browser (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by Abayor7: 6:20am On May 19, 2016
this is the results lately
cc: seun

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by Tolexander: 6:23am On May 19, 2016
Abayor7:
this is the results lately
cc: seun
sometimes Google chrome also most especially when I wan view the homepage, telling me it can't be opened cos of its a redirect loop..
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by Kezifils(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2016
Not experiencing it. Problem I had few days ago was when the site displaying in offline mode and a link to click for a live version. Not anymore
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by adorablepepple(f): 7:31am On May 19, 2016
Update your uc browser,go to the play store and check if needs update
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by Supremor(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2016
adorablepepple:
the issue is not with updates, my uc browser is updated as soon as a new update is out; sometimes I uninstall to re-download, it will work for sometimes and later give an error response like the op posted. What I use now is uc browser mini and it opens it fine
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by Abayor7: 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
adorablepepple:
sorry but my apps automatically updates. and this problem applies to nairaland only, other sites loads fine
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by virus04(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
ucweb sef.. wetin cookie,soccer, and cherry dey do dia? :/
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problem Accessing Nairaland With Uc Browser? by kolexepana: 4:41am On May 21, 2016
Na by force to use Uc browser

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K / Which Network Has The Most-affordable Data Plan / Frequent Pop-up Ads On Home Screen. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.