Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism (3494 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
What of the explanations?
Owe you none. Do u want me to mess with u? Just a little bit
Come online 1am and let's have a little chat. U will know how empty u are lol.
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediocres making mouth online. Empty barrels Lives full of sin but claiming to be something here. Lol
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by Scholar8200(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
What do you mean when you say Empty barrel lives?
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by dablazor: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
So much enmity..
I dont understand why having different relgion views breeds enmity and discord between you guys, the attacks are unwarranted.

1 Like

Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:

See who is talking.

So obvious your lives lack evidence of the God you claim to serve that is why you keep finding my testimony difficult. Why not Go to ASF FUTA and show them my thread.
It must be so baffling for you guys. Come and arrest me nau. Mtchew

Fake christians flexing muscles online with no single fruit or gift of the spirit in their lives. If you had the Holy Spirit you won't be here speculating.
What a shame. See what christians are. Nothing concrete to, no power, no authority, no discernment of spirits, just empty barrels rattling online.
What a waste
So sad

Talk shit with me and see your ass in jail smiley . Just try it
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
That highlighted part mocks your atheistic claims! If there is no God according to your belief, you would not appeal thereto (the highlighted) as an answer to the issues raised!

The honourable thing you should simply have done is to explain!

Asking us to go to ASF FUTA armed with your thread is laughable!

I noticed that too . So if he knows there's the Holy Spirit , truth in Christianity and one can be replete with the power of God , why be an atheist?

Only buffoons and dolts would be deceived by this charlatan .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Talk shit with me and see your ass in jail smiley . Just try it
You must think I am a kid. Lol
Jail? No wonder you were talking about arresting me. Damn u still a small boy living in fantasy land.

You are an empty korofo. Jail ko, death sentence ni.

How many court cases have u done in ur life? Na so dem dey throw persin for jail. Hehehehehe
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I noticed that too . So if he knows there's the Holy Spirit , truth in Christianity and one can be replete with the power of God , why be an atheist?

Only buffoons and dolts would be deceived by this charlatan .
I am getting my desired results. You know nothing about hypnotism obviously.
Got u were I want u to be wink
U greatest weakness is lack of discernment u just dive in.

U guys are game and enjoying messing with u guys
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by sonofthunder: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:
I am getting my desired results. You know nothing about hypnotism obviously. Got u were I want u to be wink U greatest weakness is lack of discernment u just dive in.
trash.... dumb trash.
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
sonofthunder:
trash.... dumb trash.
I am getting results. Are you? smiley
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I am getting my desired results. You know nothing about hypnotism obviously.
Got u were I want u to be wink
U greatest weakness is lack of discernment u just dive in.

One word -> Delusion
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by sonofthunder: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:
^
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by sonofthunder: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:

^
I think I don't have to explain that to you.
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by HardMirror(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One word -> Delusion
Yes Delusion is one word. Clap for yourself at least u finally made sense.
Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes Delusion is one word. Clap for yourself at least u finally made sense.

See who claimed he could hypnotize me . You ?

Re: How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Keep guessing, after all you don't have the Holy Spirit so what else should I expect from u? Better go and tighten ur belt well as a christian. This is how you guys enter battles that will take u away prematurely. Some things are greater than u. I don't expect u to understand my parable after all u are not well seeped in spirit

You are not the first devil to masquerade as a minister of light and there are many true sons of light in such hell holes that not only survive, but triumph, many babes like me that do not understand many things. We don't need to, because the battle is our Lords.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerian Richest Pastors And Their Networth 2018 / Oro Festival / Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.