Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles (3487 Views)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Is There A Scientific Explanation To Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles by uchkochi(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2009
Turning Obstacles to Miracles

Just as obstacles are everywhere, miracles are also everywhere; the reason for the obstacle is the emergence of the miracle. They go together; a working attitude with this understanding will put you on top of every obstacle starring you in the face. This attitude is so important because it will definitely take you to the top of every mountain.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8 vs.28

All that I shall be teaching today, in showing you how to turn your obstacles to miracles is only possible when the above condition is fulfilled, which is the question of love and purpose. Your obstacles will lead to more obstacles and might end up frustrating you if you don’t love God or align yourself to His purpose. These two keys are very vital if you are ready to step up to your break through.

A repositioning to Gods will and reigniting your love for God will keep you in command of every bugging issues. Do not focus so much on the obstacles; they are only subject to change when your love for God is proved. Do not blame God or else you might be delaying your miracle. The heat is there to test your love for God. If you will just hold on things will just go on the way you have been expecting it to. Your expectation shall not be cut off.

The enemy (the devil) attacks nothing else than your love for God. Do you really love God? It is one question you should answer in the privacy of your heart. The more the obstacles the more the miracles. The more the delay the more the glory of the testimony. The only easy way out is the love-way. If you will just love God more, the strength of the obstacles will be broken and your miracle will begin.

Let’s look at Daniel in the bible, the king dreamt a dream and forgot the dream but sought for the interpretation. He promised to slay all the wise men if they failed to tell him the dream and show him the interpretation. This was an obstacle to Daniel, He turned to God and God showed Him the dream and the interpretation in a night vision. Daniel 2 vs. 1 to 49. God will always show you the way out of every obstacle, if you truly love Him. Daniel ended up being promoted ten times above His equal. Your promotion is next on the line.

Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes because an excellent spirit was in him and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. Daniel 6 vs.3

Daniels secret was His love for God, He so much loved God that when an unjust decree was passed in the land that none should pray. Daniel was not moved he still kept His regular prayer time and most shocking was the fact that He even opened His door for everyone to see Him praying, He was caught and thrown into the den of lions but God will never allow an obstacle conquer His Lover. He shut the mouths of the lions and the life of Daniel was not only preserved but another miracle was born. Daniel 6 vs. 13 to 21.

Every time you face an obstacle, reignite your love for God, love Him the more and your miracle shall appear before you even know it.

And it shall come to pass that before they call I will answer and while they are yet speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65 vs.24.

I pray for you that the God that works miracles and is still working miracles gives you your own miracle before the end of this week in the name of JESUS.

We are glad to let you know that we have inaugurated the mobile
ministry arm of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. And shall also be preaching the
gospel through phones via the medium of text messages and calls as the
case may be so if you want to be getting mobile messages you can send
your request with your phone number to
mobilemessage@omegacyberministry.org

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a
blessing to their lives. And you could change someone's life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for
messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by
sending the subject to pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

1. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT IS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS.
2. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
3. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
4. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT.
5. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
6. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
7. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
8. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
9. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
10. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
11.THE POWER OF THE MIND
12. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
13. The God of overnight interventions
14. OVERCOMING FORNICATION AND SAVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
15. MARCH IN PROPHECY
16.April in prophecy(what God is saying to you in this month of April
17. That mistake shall be converted to a miracle
18. God is still in the business of giving life partners, He will
give you yours
19. You shall be exempted, lifted up and celebrated
20. OVERCOMING UNSPEAKABLE CHALLENGES
21. THE POTENCY OF THE HOLY GHOST
22. HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS IF PROBLEMS DOES NOT EXIST
23. DEALING WITH ALCOHOLISM
24 SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU
25.THE THREE KINDS OF DESTINY
26.THE 24 HOUR MIRACLE-WORKING GOD
27. TAKING IT BACK BY FORCE THROUGH HOPE
28. CREATING A NEW BEGINNING.
29.LIFE IN THE MIDST OF DEATH
THESE and many more are available just send your request to
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or And you will get it immediately.

If this ministry has been a blessing to your life in one way or the
other and you feel led to be a partner please indicate your interest
by sending us a mail to partnership@omegacyberministry.org or
and you shall be told how. We preach the
gospel online 24 hrs every day, winning souls and changing lives for
Jesus. Be blessed.

We like to wish those who are celebrating their birthdays and marriage
anniversaries this week a happy birthday and marriage anniversary

Notice; Endeavor to check your mail next week for our latest message.
See you next week.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or
testimonies@omegacyberministry.org do not rob God of testimonies as
you do so, you perfect what God has started. See you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) / See The Punishment For Reading Bible In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.