Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo (69613 Views)

Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Check Out All D Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by martineverest(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2016
Look at the environment where d money is been sprayed.

Poverty mentality everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by ceaser: 11:10am On May 19, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos value money more than God. I am an Igbo man but I'll always say the truth.

An Igbo man can kidnap his father because of money

I even learnt that a one month old Igbo baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the Owerri baby factory

Now that's stretching it too far. I will never believe that.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by flokii: 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Why we blacks don't progress..

You'd never see a white man do this.. He'd rather channel d money to other productive means

Happy for them sha

1 Like

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
it is a demonstration of arrant nonsense!

It is high time we started respecting the Naira.
while you're there respecting it, I will be that lady packing it up grin
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Luvties(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Id!otas. Let's hope u have plan for what's coming in the next 25years.

Izzit just me or do those currency look fake

You said my mind.
only in a movie scene this can happen.

1 Like

Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by ugeezee(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2016
MUVA:
Who money epp? gringringrin
Must you say something
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 11:16am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

while you're there respecting it, I will be that lady packing it up grin
you too like money. grin

No problem, start parking them, when you are done parking, bring them to me grin
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by defash8: 11:23am On May 19, 2016
Those guys had conquered money, no need to be slave for money.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
you too like money. grin

No problem, start parking them, when you are done parking, bring them to me grin
grin abeg e anybody who says they don't like money is a liar.

bring them to you for what? are you my bank? cheesy
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 11:30am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

grin abeg e anybody who says they don't like money is a liar.

bring them to you for what? are you my bank? cheesy
I don't like money o, heaven knows I only respect it grin

To keep 'em for you na, not a banker but keeper.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by TrollTrap: 11:30am On May 19, 2016
flokii:
Why we blacks don't progress..

You'd never see a white man do this.. He'd rather channel d money to other productive means

Happy for them sha

White man? Just stop

Channel which money? You do know the money goes to the bride and groom so it's basically wedding present. undecided
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=ChetaNwaeze post=45763780]We Igbos value money more than God. I am an Igbo man but I'll always say the truth.

An Igbo man can kill his mother for money rituals
quote An Igbo man can sell his child because of money

I even learnt that a one month old Igbo baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the Owerri baby factory[/] Warey
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by flokii: 11:33am On May 19, 2016
TrollTrap:

White man? Just stop

Channel which money? You do know the money goes to the bride and groom so it's basically wedding present. undecided

Dnt get me wrong.. It's ok to spray

Buh not not that much.. To what end or point?

Marriages that dnt spend/flaunt that much sef last longer
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 11:34am On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
I don't like money o, heaven knows I only respect it grin

To keep 'em for you na, not a banker but keeper.
hian abeg kindly donate your money to me. I will help you respect it grin

Oga I don't trust you jor. I can keep it by myself
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Pweetiedude(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
I don't envy them.

I'm not saying making money is not good, but it's better they're not envied, because you never can say for sure the secret to making such money.

Isale oro, o l'egbin.

The root of money is filthy.

Anyone who actually works hard before getting money cannot disrespect money like this.

true talk
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Jenkay(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
:-Xhmmmmm..... 419 everywhere :-Xhmmmmm..... 419 everywhere
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by TrollTrap: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
flokii:

Dnt get me wrong.. It's ok to spray

Buh not not that much.. To what end or point?

And marriages that spend/flaunt that much also lasts longer....
The only issue I have with it is the 'not valuing the naira' part...thought that might be your point earlier

Y'all need to put some respek on the naira angry respek it
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 11:39am On May 19, 2016
flokii:

site the primary research you carried out that enabled you to make such a "matter of fact" statement. how many marriages have you been to and studied? how big was your sample size? method of research? etc
Or on the other hand, site some secondary research with stats showing your statement is true

I'm pretty sure you won't find any.

nothing wrong with having an opinion but don't state it like its a fact, unless you can back it up
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by longayink: 11:40am On May 19, 2016
Yeah, I was there. I am the guy in blue/green kaftan spreading money in picture above. It was a sumptuous wedding ceremony.

Many Ochanja motor park retailers, many Ladipo car parts sellers, many Ariaria shoe makers - they were all there.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 11:40am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

hian abeg kindly donate your money to me. I will help you respect it grin

Oga I don't trust you jor. I can keep it by myself
no you said you would like being a money packer while I played the bill respecter, no need you helping to respect the mint.

Don't keep them yourself, trust me for this, I'm going to help in respecting them in my custody. grin
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 11:42am On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
no you said you would like being a money packer while I played the bill respecter, no need you helping to respect the mint.

Don't keep them yourself, trust me for this, I'm going to help in respecting them in my custody. grin
okay nau. I dey come cheesy
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Tolexander: 11:50am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

okay nau. I dey come cheesy
OK nau grin

I've PMd you my bank ACC detail to send the money. I will be expecting it pronto cheesy
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by gbishman: 11:51am On May 19, 2016
Then later you tell me Nigerians are suffering hardship or hard times.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
I hope that's not BLOOD Money ooooo
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2016
These are my observations on this:

1) The environment (building and the sorrounding) do not replicate the kind of money sprayed in the event. I mean who has so much money to spray in an event but cant erect a good building for the girl's family?

2) That is probably a ritual money.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by chekasforchekas: 12:13pm On May 19, 2016
I was there life and direct, his name is Dr money, from Imo state and living in east payneg in Malaysia, the wedding was done around Easter in abia, we all slept at a hotel around world bank in owerre, anyone in that area will confirm lineup of cars on that day, Malay bois can't wait till dey day I go marry.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by chekasforchekas: 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
SerialGist:
These are my observations on this:

1) The environment (building and the sorrounding) do not replicate the kind of money sprayed in the event. I mean who has so much money to spray in an event but cant erect a good building for the girl's family?

2) That is probably a ritual money.

His wife's family house
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by duplexDan(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
The boy marrying is called Lucky, a coursemate who just graduated from futo, d Tm had all they Gees in attendance rating frm Dating, Alibaba and wire-wire clan, his Tm reception topped this ...
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by nwanky(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
Jentilia:
I love this
I know you will!
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by chekasforchekas: 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
longayink:
Yeah, I was there. I am the guy in blue/green kaftan spreading money in picture above. It was a sumptuous wedding ceremony.

Many Ochanja motor park retailers, many Ladipo car parts sellers, many Ariaria shoe makers - they were all there.
lies from the pit of hell.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by chekasforchekas: 12:20pm On May 19, 2016
ceaser:

Now that's stretching it too far. I will never believe that.
if you no how much that girl waited and how much she contributed, then you will kee quiet, people don't really know the backbone of success sometimes.
Re: The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo by MeanChris(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos value money more than God. I am an Igbo man but I'll always say the truth.

An Igbo man can kill his mother for money rituals
An Igbo man can sell his child because of money

I even learnt that a one month old Igbo baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the Owerri baby factory

Why is it that all the ritual stories we hear today comes from ogun state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.