Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos (16132 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by viviangist: 2:19pm On May 19, 2016
ASUU members and Non Academic Staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe university are today protesting in Awka on the Federal Government hike on the price of petrol , check Photos from the protest below

Source http://www.viviangist.com/ASUU-members-and-non-academic-staff-of-unizik-stage-protest-photos

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by okosodo: 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
But illiterates are supporting it because it is buhari and they called it deregulation. I do not know how you can deregulate without controlling your market. As we speak IPMAN is still in control. I am just waiting for the day nigeria will crash because that day is not far

15 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by kissval1388: 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
seun osewa, guess what??

I just followed you on Twitter now.

Abeg find job for me here on nairaland.
I am jobless.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by mankan2k7(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
I trust proactive Gej

I dislike a dullard who because of gains made himself unqueried substantive minister of petroleum

Never again will certificateless rule us

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Splinz(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
SMH for this government.
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Whizzdom(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
Haba. This people are protesting for the wrong cause, instead of fighting for increment of minimum wage, you are doing another thing entirely.

God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Duharee(f): 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
Wonderful people
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by wunmi590(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
Even if everybody don't want to join the on going strike, i trust Nigerian univerity, they would surely join.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by winetapper: 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
kissval1388:
seun osewa, guess what??

I am jobless.
Mr Seun please don't neglet

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Kayode55(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
hmm na wa o
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by awesomesossy(f): 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
I c....
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by chaloner(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Buhari thoughts that governance na COWernance. go back to daura, we re not cows

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by truthspeaks: 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Amazing protest - keneking
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by sultan003(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
viviangist:
ASUU members and Non Academic Staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe university are today protesting in Awka on the Federal Government hike on the price of petrol , check Photos from the protest below

Source http://www.viviangist.com/ASUU-members-and-non-academic-staff-of-unizik-stage-protest-photos

lies lies, those guys are not ASUU members and non academic staff of unizik... why lie?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Branzy(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
no to subsidy removal

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by makaveli902: 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
The STRIKE action is not well planned because Lagos State (APC state) is not in support, but the reverse was the case in 2012.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
ok

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by opius: 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
ok

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2016
following..
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
opius:
ok
wetin be dis
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
Its like one person writes all placards in Naija with this same 'messy handwriting' grin
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
I wonder why people frown at this. i think this is the right thing to do other than suffering and supporting what is wrong in the name of Political Party. This stuff is affecting everyone both PDP and APC supporters. The only people that are not feeling the heat of all these are the family members of these politicians.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Akindotun(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2016
okosodo:
But illiterates are supporting it because it is buhari and they called it deregulation. I do not know how you can deregulate without controlling your market. As we speak IPMAN is still in control. I am just waiting for[b][/b]for the day nigeria will crash because that day is not far
[b][/b]

I don't comment often but sir if Nigeria crash where will you be.... Let's be mindful of what we foretell cause we carry a lot of power in our tongues

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Akindotun(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2016
okosodo:
But illiterates are supporting it because it is buhari and they called it deregulation. I do not know how you can deregulate without controlling your market. As we speak IPMAN is still in control. I am just waiting for[b][/b]for the day nigeria will crash because that day is not far
[b][/b]

I don't comment often but sir if Nigeria crash where will you be.... Let's be mindful of what we foretell cause we carry a lot of power in our tongue
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm mm....
Where did they protest?

Certainly Not In or Near Unizik. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Pyno30: 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
viviangist:

Jokers.
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Depot(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God it didn't affect my movement. Was in Unizik yesterday to collect my certificate which is urgently required. Was successful. On my way to Lag now.
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by wallex1983(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
kissval1388:
seun osewa, guess what??

I am jobless.

Find your way to become First To Comment for 1 month on every new thread and thank me later
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by GWMI(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2016
Some hypocrites will say they should have protested for salary increment then my question is, if you cannot protest against fuel price hike why do you think you can protest for salary increment?Only a coward runs away in the time of distress and when it matters most.So Nigeria Labour Congress keep doing what you know is right because in the end, you will be vindicated.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by kissval1388: 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
wallex1983:

Find your way to become First To Comment for 1 month on every new thread and thank me later
heyyyyyyyyy, do you think it is easy nobody has ever done dat in d history of nairaland
Re: ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos by Gr8amechi: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
Whizzdom:
Haba. This people are protesting for the wrong cause, instead of fighting for increment of minimum wage, you are doing another thing entirely.

God will help us.
The way some of you talk is some how increase when most states can't pay the current 18k it's only a fool will do that, this strike is needed so government and labor can sit down and harmonize

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC Rakes In N21.93bn From 22 Presidential, 105 Guber, 1198 NASS Aspirants / Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. / Families Paid N800m To Secure Release Of 7 Kaduna Train Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.