Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Thought To Share- Check Out This Website Deal On Dealdey.com, They're Good - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thought To Share- Check Out This Website Deal On Dealdey.com, They're Good (515 Views)

Download The Flash On This Website / This Website Is For Sale / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thought To Share- Check Out This Website Deal On Dealdey.com, They're Good by Etemma1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2016
Hey guys! I just thought to share this with whoever will be interested. I just had my roofing website designed using this deal on Dealdey.com

The delivery is amazing at least for me. Check out the website they did for me (http://www.technocraftroof.com ). You guys be the judge.

For me I like it, very simple, modern and just does everything to help me sell my roofing business. They gave me free hosting(It's for a year), free domain of my choice.

The best part of it all is that I got it for N20k and the guys designed and hosted it for me within 5 days of submitting my Dealdey coupon to them. Moreover, I enjoyed it that way because Dealdey did not remit the money to them until I was satisfied and my website live.

Anyway, whoever wants a website, same modern standard, quick service, here is the link to the deal: You guys enjoy.....

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/professional-website-design-hosting

This Awesome deal contains the following:-

A basic modern and responsive website with the following pages:

Home page

About us/History

Services/Products

Social network Icons integration - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.

Customised slideshow header

Google map integration to allow for easy location of your business address.

Contact us Web form - This enables you collect details of your visitors and prospective customers, so you can re-market and up-sell to them over and over through email marketing.

You also get a free domain (.com.ng)

You also get 1 year free hosting and subscription.

In order to redeem your deal send the following information to the email address, olu.ojumoola@gmail.com -

After purchasing the deal, send coupon details and your information to the email address above - olu.ojumoola@gmail.com

Company name

Company info/history

Suggested Website name for your domain

Logo and pictures

color option and text content

Contact information

Customers are allowed to make modifications and corrections at least twice.

Very quick service

Website will be completed within a week or at most 2 weeks if there are more than 2 modifications.

Professional service guaranteed.

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/professional-website-design-hosting
Re: Thought To Share- Check Out This Website Deal On Dealdey.com, They're Good by Etemma1(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2016
This Awesome deal contains the following:-

A basic modern and responsive website with the following pages:

Home page

About us/History

Services/Products

Social network Icons integration - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.

Customised slideshow header

Google map integration to allow for easy location of your business address.

Contact us Web form - This enables you collect details of your visitors and prospective customers, so you can re-market and up-sell to them over and over through email marketing.

You also get a free domain (.com.ng)

You also get 1 year free hosting and subscription.

In order to redeem your deal send the following information to the email address, peterdavies96@gmail.com -

After purchasing the deal, send coupon details and your information to merchant

Company name

Company info/history

Suggested Website name for your domain

Logo and pictures

color option and text content

Contact information

Customers are allowed to make modifications and corrections at least twice.

Very quick service

Website will be completed within a week or at most 2 weeks if there are more than 2 modifications.

Professional service guaranteed.

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/pro-website-design-free-hosting

(1) (Reply)

360newshub.com For Sale / Lets Talk About: Tips On How To Become The Top Blogging Site / How To Write A Long Tail Blog Post For Better Optimization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.