Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Emulate This Idea And Land Yourself A Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emulate This Idea And Land Yourself A Dream Job (731 Views)

When You Eventually Get That Dream Job / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emulate This Idea And Land Yourself A Dream Job by bet9ja(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
Souty News

If This Could Worked For Her, It Can Work For You.

18 May 2016 by Souty News

Few days ago, the picture of a jobless chemical engineering graduate was threading on social media. Today, she has acquired positive responses after standing by the road side with a play-card ” I Have B-Tech, Chemical Engineering please help!!! I need a Job”, This happened in Rosebank, Gauteng South Africa.

“I’m hopeful that by sometime next week, I’ll be saying that I am working somewhere“.
— Anthea Malwandle, VUT graduate.-

Anthea Malwandle completed her BTech degree at the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) in 2015, she never thought her job-hunting journey would be so arduous. Since April last year, she has been hunting for graduate and internship programmes to no avail.

“I didn’t get any positive response then. Then I started calling companies to ask for interviews with their HR department, but I was unsuccessful in most cases”.
— Anthea Malwandle, VUT graduate.

“After that I said these methods aren’t working, let me just write my board and wait in the busy robots… and I’ll get something”.
— Anthea Malwandle, VUT graduate.

However, Her story has moved many people, the determined lady says she would like to work for petrochemical organizations in the production of power fuels. She shared her tale after presenter Koketso Sachane made a call to have her communicate on soundcloud.

Then, touched by her struggle, a Sasol employee (Multinational Energy and chemical company) called in to the Early Breakfast Show to request a meeting with her.

Read More on Souty News www.soutynews.co.za

1 Like

Re: Emulate This Idea And Land Yourself A Dream Job by Mercielove(f): 7:51pm On May 19, 2016
thank God for her

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Head Of Operations / Personal Assistant At Surulere / Vacancies Truck And Bus Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.