Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Down To Memory Lane - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Down To Memory Lane (485 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. / Down To Memory Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down To Memory Lane by itelambassador1: 7:05pm On May 19, 2016
Cell phones became a household necessity in the late 90s. Prior to that land lines were the major means of telecommunication. What is the name of the first cell phone you ever owned? #itelmobile
Re: Down To Memory Lane by yemmzzyy85: 7:09pm On May 19, 2016
Nokia 5110, now using itel 1507, the best of the best, there are 2 phones in the world Itel mobile and
others
Re: Down To Memory Lane by Friedyokes: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
itel is not a phone it is a lunch box...mind u ive used an itel device...i understand where tecno shills are coming from cause tecno is not a bad brand ....but itel too wan put mouth ..512mb ram in 2016 ...their full name should be "ITELJOKES" because thatbis what they do with the specs of their phone..so itel shills before u market a product at least research that the product is good and NOT ITELJOKES

thank you for reading

#PEACE TO NIGERIA
Re: Down To Memory Lane by tonynwasokwu: 10:01am On May 21, 2016
Everyone is entitled to his opinion, started with Nokia express music but Rocking my it1507 presently.
Re: Down To Memory Lane by Esseson1(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2016
Nokia 3110c to it1502..
Re: Down To Memory Lane by BossIce: 11:14pm On May 22, 2016
Used a Huawei phone by visafone
Re: Down To Memory Lane by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2016
Friedyokes:
itel is not a phone it is a lunch box...mind u ive used an itel device...i understand where tecno shills are coming from cause tecno is not a bad brand ....but itel too wan put mouth ..512mb ram in 2016 ...their full name should be "ITELJOKES" because thatbis what they do with the specs of their phone..so itel shills before u market a product at least research that the product is good and NOT ITELJOKES

thank you for reading

#PEACE TO NIGERIA

Techno actually owns/runs itel

(1) (Reply)

London Use And Second Hand. / Are You Interested? / How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account.(all Banks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.