Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Shocking! 22-year-old Girl Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking! 22-year-old Girl Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months (427 Views)

Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! 22-year-old Girl Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months by flexflex: 10:24pm On May 19, 2016
A human trafficking victim, Love John, has revealed how she slept with more than 400 men in less than five months in the Sango Ota area of Ogun State.

Love, 22, and her 23-year-old sister, Happiness, were lured into prosti-tution sometime in January by their eldest sister, Mary. The lady also tricked a cousin, Joy Lawrence, 25, promising the three ladies that she could give them jobs that would help them make a decent living.

By the time they discovered that they had been trafficked, the victims said they had become trapped.

Mary and the hotel owner, Mrs. Akpojaro Rose, an indigene of Warri, Delta State, have been nabbed.

According to Punch, Joy Lawrence and another victim fled the hotel on Monday when they could no longer bear the pain they were subjected to.

Lawrence was said to have been brought to the Lagos zonal headquarters of the Nigeria Immigration Service, which then stormed the hotel and rescued other victims.

It was learnt that the ladies collected between N500 and N700 per sex, paid N200 per day for hotel rates, and made about N340,000 in savings within the period.

Narrating her ordeal, Love told Punch that she did not have any formal education because their father died when they were toddlers. She disclosed that she slept with an average of four men a day.

She said, “I was learning tailoring in the village. My sister told me she could help me get a job in Lagos; she didn’t tell me that it was prostitution I was coming to do. After we got to Lagos, she said we should do this (prostitution) job so we can make money to be able to finish my craft as a tailor. I sleep with about four men in a day and each of them pay me at least N500.”

Her elder sister, Happiness, also said she was not aware she had been trafficked until she arrived in Lagos and was introduced to prostitution.

“I didn’t go to school and I have not learnt any trade. I came to Lagos a few months ago. My sister didn’t tell me this was what I was coming to do in Lagos. She said it was a good job,” she said.

Lawrence, who fled on Monday, said she was told she would be trading when she left their hometown in Ogoja, Cross River State.

“I ran away because I didn’t like the work. I don’t want to do it again. I never knew this was the job.”

Click link to read the concluding part (Mary and the arrested Hotel Owner's confessions >http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/05/shocking-22-years-old-girl-slept-with.html?m=0
Re: Shocking! 22-year-old Girl Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months by Lahotte(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2016
Ashawo Na Profession !!!
Re: Shocking! 22-year-old Girl Slept With 400 Men In 5 Months by Flexherbal(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
What a world!

(1) (Reply)

Mars To Come Closest To Earth In 11 Years / The Product Of Frustrations Among Nigerians Against Buhari's Government[photo] / Warning: Boko Haram Insurgents Are Planning To Bomb Nigeria During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.