Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel (1365 Views)

All African Countries Should Break Off Diplomatic Relations With Israel / ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists / ISIS Threatens Facebook (mark Zuckerberg) And Twitter (jack Dorsey) Ceos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2016
Islamic State threatens Israel in an article in its weekly newsletter this week, saying that unlike Hamas, the “war on Israel will not be limited by geographical boundaries or by international norms.” According to the article in the Al-Naba newsletter identified by the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor of MEMRI (the Middle East Media Research Institute) and shared with The Jerusalem Post, Israel feels threatened by ISIS because of the “collapse” of neighboring states and the Sunni terrorist group’s advance toward the borders of the Jewish state.

For this reason, Israel has started to fight against Islamic State in Sinai and Syria, it says, adding that the entire world is now an arena for the fight against all the “polytheist combatants, including the Jews,” who are legitimate targets. Israel is using jets to attack Islamic State in Sinai, the article claims.

“The collapse of the Sykes-Picot statelets, which were tasked with protecting the Jewish state; the approach of ISIS mujahideen toward its borders; [Israel’s] fear of the spread of its [ISIS’s] methodology among the oppressed Muslims inside those borders [i.e. fear that ISIS ideology is spreading among Israeli Arabs]; and the manifest failure of the Crusader states who protect the Jews to win the battle against it [ISIS] – all these are factors that caused the Jewish state to not sit idly by in face of this danger,” it says. Islamic State also says Israel is using drones and spies to collect intelligence against it, adding that this will lead to further Israeli “entanglement” with the group.

This war is not going to be like those waged by secular, nationalist or communist movements, or by those that “falsely attribute themselves to Islam [referring to Hamas], since those battles were fought within the framework of the international order, the article says.

However, it continues, Islamic State “rejects this ‘international order,’” and its war against its enemies “has no boundaries other than those which Allah prescribed on the Muslims in their jihad to make the polytheists submit to Islam’s rule – the entire world is an arena for its jihad; all the Muslims are potential soldiers in its army; and all polytheist combatants on earth, and the Jews among them, are legitimate targets for it.”

It continues, “Any threat its leaders [issue against] the Jews emanates from the [promise] from Allah that He will enable them to carry it out. As the [Islamic State of Iraq leader] Sheikh Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi said in the past, he and those that are with him fight in Iraq while their eyes are on Jerusalem.” The article also claims that the group is more capable than others have been in the past of attacking Israel since it is closer to Israel.

However, notes the MEMRI report, the Islamic State ideology does not view Israel as its primary target, but rather as one to be fought later, after the organization conquers the Arab countries surrounding it.

“Let the Jews bomb with their planes, they are not harsher on us than the Crusaders’ planes and Allah enabled us to persevere [against] those.... With Allah’s permission they will be overpowered, and then they will be taken to hell,” the ISIS article concludes.

www.jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-threatens-global-war-with-Israel-454470
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
The obliteration of ISIS is in sight.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by kinibigdeal(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2016
Empty threat
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by okosodo: 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
Islam will end the world
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by stevealibi: 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
If u fight isreal dats 2 say ur fighting America n the almighty God. And sorry u won't succeed
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by Nobody: 2:14am On May 20, 2016
This is one war I see coming.
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 2:24am On May 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
This is one war I see coming.
There won't be any war.Not even the Arab world can take on Israel.ISIS leadership would bite their lips in regrets when Israeli F-16I turns their strongholds into ruins.
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:

ISIS leadership would bite their lips in regrets when Israeli F-16I turns their strongholds into ruins.

Well, I am not surprised this is coming from you, knowing you're 1 of the Anglozionist mouthpieces here on Nairaland.

This is nothing but a weak & lame attempt to portraying Israel as an axis of good, when her role in the destabilization of Syria & aiding of islamic insurgents are well documented.

Where were you when Israel was bombing Syria while giving aircover to ISIS against the Hezbollah & Al-Quds who were fighting ISIS?

Where tha fvck were you when Israeli war planes hit Dimas (A Syrian province near Damascus) & the Damascus International airport? Were the ISIS terrorists sleeping inside the airport?

Where were you when Israel air-raided the Syrian city of Al-Quneitra killing about 6 Hezbollah members including Jihad Mughniyeh - the son of the former Hezbollah leader who was also killed by Israel in 2008.

www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/al-islam-a-terrorism/intl-qwar-on-terrorq/1277-aiding-isis-israel-bombs-syria-for-fifth-time-in-18-months-gives-arms-medical-aid-to-militants

Putin stated clearly that ISIS is being financed & sponsored by 40Nations and I know that Israel is definitely 1 of those Nations, so deal with it!

And as for the asshole (no offense) who thinks fighting Israel automatically translates into fighting God, well, I am completely flummoxed that in this age, some people still live their entire lives anchoring their ethos or formulated belief on the stone age superstitions that an invisible white-bearded sky-daddy loves a particular set of chosen people more than the rest of us - Gibberish!

I wonder whether Yahweh was smoking sheesha in 2006 when Hezbollah disgraced & defeated his loving Israeli Defence Force with less than 1000 hezbollah 2nd-tier fighters, while the best trained hezbollah forces were kept at the north of the litany river, inspite of the massive barrage of artillery, new tanks, her entire air force & navy deployed against hezbollah grin

This is Y I am convinced that the day Israel engages Iran in war, my friend, she would be roasted like Asun grin

Y else do you think Israel has been seeking the support of Amerika to invade Iran? It is simply because she knows that Iran is neither Syria nor Turkey. Heck! Even Amerika is scared of Iran since her useless & overrated RQ-170 sentinel drone was mysteriously commandeered in-flight by Iran with an advance technology that is yet to be unravelled by the assholes in Pentagon. grin cheesy grin

My point is; Amerika + Israel + Saudi Arabia + Turkey + Britain + France = ISIS. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

Well, I am not surprised this is coming from you, knowing you're 1 of the Anglozionist mouthpieces here on Nairaland.

This is nothing but a weak & lame attempt to portraying Israel as an axis of good, when her role in the destabilization of Syria & aiding of islamic insurgents are well documented.

Where were you when Israel was bombing Syria while giving aircover to ISIS against the Hezbollah & Al-Quds who were fighting ISIS?

Where tha fvck were you when Israeli war planes hit Dimas (A Syrian province near Damascus) & the Damascus International airport? Were the ISIS terrorists sleeping inside the airport?

Where were you when Israel air-raided the Syrian city of Al-Quneitra killing about 6 Hezbollah members including Jihad Mughniyeh - the son of the former Hezbollah leader who was also killed by Israel in 2008.

www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/al-islam-a-terrorism/intl-qwar-on-terrorq/1277-aiding-isis-israel-bombs-syria-for-fifth-time-in-18-months-gives-arms-medical-aid-to-militants

Putin stated clearly that ISIS is being financed & sponsored by 40Nations and I know that Israel is definitely 1 of those Nations, so deal with it!

And as for the asshole (no offense) who thinks fighting Israel automatically translates into fighting God, well, I am completely flummoxed that in this age, some people still live their entire lives anchoring their ethos or formulated belief on the stone age superstitions that an invisible white-bearded sky-daddy loves a particular set of chosen people more than the rest of us - Gibberish!

I wonder whether Yahweh was smoking sheesha in 2006 when Hezbollah disgraced & defeated his loving Israeli Defence Force with less than 1000 hezbollah 2nd-tier fighters, while the best trained hezbollah forces were kept at the north of the litany river, inspite of the massive barrage of artillery, new tanks, her entire air force & navy deployed against hezbollah grin

This is Y I am convinced that the day Israel engages Iran in war, my friend, she would be roasted like Asun grin

Y else do you think Israel has been seeking the support of Amerika to invade Iran? It is simply because she knows that Iran is neither Syria nor Turkey. Heck! Even Amerika is scared of Iran since her useless & overrated RQ-170 sentinel drone was mysteriously commandeered in-flight by Iran with an advance technology that is yet to be unravelled by the assholes in Pentagon. grin cheesy grin

My point is; Amerika + Israel + Saudi Arabia + Turkey + Britain + France = ISIS. grin
Don't you get tired of repeating your prep rhymes.Enough of your falsehood Zohahariel.

You and I both know Israel doesn't need to invade Iran to stop them.Israel will level all of Iran in less than three hours.Iran's yet to be unravelled technology has only been lurking in the shadows afraid of daring Israel.The day they do will be their worst nightmare,those junks called S-300 can't save them from Israeli Air power.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Don't you get tired of repeating your prep rhymes.Enough of your falsehood Zohahariel.

You and I both know Israel doesn't need to invade Iran to stop them.Israel will level all of Iran in less than three hours.Iran's yet to be unravelled technology has only been lurking in the shadows afraid of daring Israel.The day they do will be their worst nightmare,those junks called S-300 can't save them from Israeli Air power.

Hhahahahahahaa! grin First of all, I noticed you didn't dispute the fact about Israel giving intel, air support, arms & medical aid to ISIS in Syria, so I am glad that you're in agreement with me that Israel is indeed 1 of the major sponsors of ISIS, but in case you're still in doubt, below is another link to calibrate your propaganda-filled cranium. grin cheesy grin

www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/15/isis-advances-on-palmyra-under-israeli-air-cover-and-us-stand-down/

Secondly, while It is true that Israel has vowed to go after the Iranian S-300 with everything she's got, I am categorically telling you now that Israel will lose everything she's got, the day she embarks on that suicide mission. grin

Lastly, before the intervention of Russia in Syria, Israel was fond of violating the Syrian airspace under the guise of carrying out defensive measures - claiming that Syria was hiding sophisticated weaponry destined for Hezbollah in Lebanon .

My question then is; since we all know that Iran is Hezbollah's number 1 weapon supplier in the middle east, Y then has Israel refused to go after Iran or violating her airspace for the same reason she's been bombing Syria? grin

I guess we both know the answer to that. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

Hhahahahahahaa! grin First of all, I noticed you didn't dispute the fact about Israel giving intel, air support, arms & medical aid to ISIS in Syria, so I am glad that you're in agreement with me that Israel is indeed 1 of the major sponsors of ISIS, but in case you're still in doubt, below is another link to calibrate your propaganda-filled cranium. grin cheesy grin

www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/15/isis-advances-on-palmyra-under-israeli-air-cover-and-us-stand-down/

Secondly, while It is true that Israel has vowed to go after the Iranian S-300 with everything she's got, I am categorically telling you now that Israel will lose everything she's got, the day she embarks on that suicide mission. grin

Lastly, before the intervention of Russia in Syria, Israel was fond of violating the Syrian airspace under the guise of carrying out defensive measures - claiming that Syria was hiding sophisticated weaponry destined for Hezbollah in Lebanon .

My question then is; since we all know that Iran is Hezbollah's number 1 weapon supplier in the middle east, Y then has Israel refused to go after Iran or violating her airspace for the same reason she's been bombing Syria? grin

I guess we both know the answer to that. grin cheesy grin
I have openly acknowledged Israel's role in Syria since the crisis began which was supporting the FSA with intelligence.Israel left the dirty job of supplying weapons to moderate rebels to the United States,Saudi Arabia and France and Britain.At no point did Israel engage Syrian forces or made attempts to take out Assad even though Israel could have done that through week long air bombardments on Assad's strongholds but Netanyahu refrained from direct Israeli efforts in Syria presuming the United States and other powers were able to put an end to the situation but that never happened.

Gradually the fight in Syria became a two faced fight as ISIS successfully infiltrated several units in the FSA and other rebel units.The objective of the rebels shifted from ousting Assad to Islamic radicalism and the establishment of an Islamic Caliphate in Syria.At this point Israel stopped all communications with the FSA,Western powers did the same around this timeline.Israel has never funded or supplied weapons to moderate rebels or ISIS.

Israel flying into Iran on bombing missions signals war and Israel Is not keen on being the aggressor like Iran has been.Yes Israel violates Syria's airspace(all the time actually).Israel is the only country not bound by Russia's no fly zone over Syrian airspace since an agreement was reached between Putin and Netanyahu in the protection of either sides interest.Israel's primary objective has remained cutting off supplies to Hezbollah factions that have taken refuge in Syria.Israel has succeeded in stopping Hezbollah from crossing over into Israel.Israel's priority is unchanged stopping terrorist from gaining access into Israel.

Israel has a Qualitative Military and Technological Edge which Iran can't catch up with.While Iran is still parading the S-300,Israel has moved beyond that and by next year when Israel starts flying the reconfigured and sophisticated F-35,the S-400 will be destroyed like a trampled flower by the mighty and ever capable Israel Air Force.

You see Zohri,Israel is light years ahead of all competitors in the Middle East and her enemy Iran.They can only keep trying,they can't and won't succeed.
Re: ISIS Threatens Global War With Israel by scully95: 4:29am On May 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:

You and I both know Israel doesn't need to invade Iran to stop them.[s]Israel will level all of Iran in less than three hours.[/s]Iran's yet to be unravelled technology has only been lurking in the shadows afraid of daring Israel.The day they do will be their worst nightmare,those junks called S-300 can't save them from Israeli Air power.

omG! sometimes i wonder what type of smoke do you always smoke ? The same Israel could not even penetrate Hezbolar national resistance forces in 2006. Israel used all its best weapons, naval, air force yet faced an ugly defeat in 2006.

And he's here saying rubbish. lol..

Let me even tell you what you don't know. During Iraq, the Zionist controlled regime in u.S deployed thousands of Soldiers to Iraq.

Their target mainly Iran but they saw that they could not win any war with Iran so they changed the strategy to ISIS. Now the strategy is having the spill of the demon they created hit Iran, hamas and Hezbolar. It's their game nah, terrorist re-branding, why did the same U.S block resolution in UN to name other crooks terrorists in Syria ? You know what, Russia is now tired. Rest will face defeat..

Check the facts today, this same forces are repelling their 2nd strategy in the middle east. Mainly Hezbolar, Iran and Syria forming Syrian Arab army. Gallant SAA.

I am now suspecting the 3rd will be sacrificing Saudi Arabia for example and have the spill hit Iran. As for turkey the empire wants a replay of what happened in Poland.

Iran has redlines
Watch it bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_kQUlNmPm0

About 40Km off their boaders to the conflict zone, Iran will act and has been acting and helping Syrian Army. Syrian Army must not fall.
So if the Empire decided to replay Iraq in Saudi, this is being checkmated already by Iran's military doctrine.
Watch it above.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

WTF Is Wrong With Trump / Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine / Why Don't We Hear Of Racism Towards Black In Latin America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.