Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! (35109 Views)

The Sad Truth About Many Today / Truth, Disbelief And Renewal Of Faith / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Moradeeke(f): 8:27am On May 20, 2016

1. Marriage flourishes when the couple works together as a team; when both husband and wife decide that winning together is more important than keeping score.
Good marriages don't just happen. They are a product of hard work.

2. Your children are watching you and forming lasting opinions on love, commitment, and marriage based on what they see in you. Give them hope. Make them look forward to marriage.

3. Husbands: The reason why other women look attractive is because someone is taking good care of them. Grass is always green where it is watered. Instead of drooling over the green grass on the other side of the fence, work on yours and water it regularly.
Any man can admire a beautiful woman, but it takes a true gentleman to make a woman admirable and
beautiful.

4. When a husband puts his wife first above everyone and everything except ALLAH (SWT), it gives his wife the sense of security and honour that every wife hungers for.

5. A Successful marriage doesn't require a big house, a perfect spouse, a million dollars or an expensive car. You can have all the above and still have a miserable marriage. A successful marriage requires honesty, undying commitment, care, sincere feelings and selfless love and ALLAH (SWT) at the center of it all.

6. Pray for your spouse every day; in the morning, in the afternoon and at evening. Don’t wait until there is a problem.
Don’t wait until there is an affair. Don’t wait until something bad happens. Don’t wait until your spouse is tempted. Shield your spouse with dua and cover your marriage with the fence and roof of dua.

7. The people you surround yourself with have a lot of
influence on your marriage. Friends can build or break your marriage; choose them wisely.

8. One spouse cannot build a marriage alone when the other spouse is committed to destroying it. Marriage works when both husband and wife work together as a team to build their marriage.

9. Don't take your spouse for granted. Don't take advantage of your spouse's meekness and goodness. Don't mistake your spouse's loyalty for desperation. Don't misuse or abuse yours spouse's trust. You may end up regretting after losing someone that meant so much to you.

10. Beware of marital advice from single people. Regardless of how sincere their advice may be, most of it is theoretical and not derived from real life experiences. If you really need Godly advice, seek it from God-fearing, impartial and prayerful mature couples whose resolve has been tested by time and
shaped by trials.

11. Dear wife, Don't underestimate the power of the tongue on your marriage. The tongue has the power to crush your marriage or build it up. Don't let the devil use your tongue to kill your spouse's image, self-confidence and aspirations. Let ALLAH (SWT) use your tongue to build up your marriage and
bless and praise your spouse.

12.COMMUNICATION is the KEY to everything.
Talk it out, OWN up to your mistakes
Help others with theirs
Note that it is easier to forgive a wrong doing than a
lie.

13.Let your Spouse be your Best friend,
Marriage without friendship is like a Bird without wings, how will it fly?

14. Remember two wrongs don't make a Right.
Ego is very bad in marriage, Drop the E and go on to be the first to make up. That is called Maturity.
Wishing you HAPPY and BLISSFUL Marital Life!

Its good to go into marital relationship if u can afford it. Wallahi there are a lot of benefit in it. May He guide and guard us.

166 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Topestbilly(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2016
4. When a husband puts his wife first above everyone and everything except Allah (SWT), it gives his wife the sense of security and honour that every wife hungers for.

And his immediate family.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Jaylovah(f): 11:27am On May 20, 2016
Oh, I have learnt from the article

6 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2016
Very true

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Hafyz23(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2016
Thats good. Btw,most Women make/mar marriages by their wish.
Hot tempered ladies around these days and never accepting their wrong doings. May Allah help our marriages.

4 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Saheed69(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
Jazakaallhu khyran, may Allah protect, guide and bless the home of all couples.

For those of us that are yet to marry,
May Allah provide for us a wife (husband) and children that will be the comfort of our eyes and make us a good example for the Ummah. Ameen

Barikah Jumah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Onota: 11:39am On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I proclaim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God!

I proclaim that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one cometh to the father except through him.

I proclaim that all power belongs to Jesus!

What has this got to do with the topic?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Saheed69(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2016
Amberon:

I proclaim that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one cometh to the father except through him.

Did you miss your way?

We also love Jesus but not as God or Son but as a slave of the creator of heaven and heart (Allah) .

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by KBEST3(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2016
jazakallahu khairan.and we are very proud of you tanx, all the best

2 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by rileyy(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
From my experience women can't handle too much attention and hence they misbehave and take the man for a weak. Just be moderate in your dealings with them, fear Allah and be just with them

10 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by mamawin(f): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Amberon:

your points? cos we've heard that a zillion times, and nothing has changed.

20 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by eazysally: 12:02pm On May 20, 2016
Thank you for this write up, as a married man I am still learning and this is part of it, I will send this to my wife, but I will remove anywhere I see allah and replace it with God as a christian and if I send this to my wife without editing those words like allah, dua, SWA and others which I don't know what they mean I bet you she will send it back to me and tell me to send it to where I took it from... No offense intended.

21 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by baba11(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Ma sha Allah...they're so on point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by kajoula(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I proclaim that I HAVE NO SENSE

Why cant you see the good in this article ...than to proclaim,
I am a christian but the writeup is very helpful to everyone regardless of religion and ethnicity.

God will give you sence....Amin

28 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
Jesus is the only begotten son of God.
Jesus is the prince of peace of peace, king of kings and lord of lords.

bye!!
Saheed69:

Did you miss your way?

We also love Jesus but not as God or Son but as a slave of the creator of heaven and heart (Allah) .

15 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by abdolleez(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
Jazakumullaha khairan
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
I won't stoop to your level of stupidity.

Any christian who wanted to comment but had to swear an oath before doing so will understand why I wrote that. you can now keep wallowing in your stupidity of grandeur.
kajoula:

Why cant you see the good in this article ...than to proclaim,
I am a christian but the writeup is very helpful to everyone regardless of religion and ethnicity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
what has swearing an oath before commenting got to do with the topic??
Onota:

What has this got to do with the topic?

4 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by kajoula(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I won't stoop to your level of stupidity.

Any christian who wanted to comment but had to swere an oath before doing so will understand why I wrote that. you can now wallowing in your stupidity of grandeur.

Cuntinew
All i'm saying is ...Read,Learn and leave religion aside......Holier than thou grin

7 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
PLEASE HOW DO I REMOVE THIS TEXT FROM MY PROFILE: I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

3 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by walelamina: 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
NICE WRITE UP, REALLY INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATIVE TO ALL THE MARRIED AND NON MARRIED, MAY ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR US ALL, JUMAT MUBARAQ

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
I never said I was "holier than thou"

Why do Christians get to swear before commenting in the Islamic section but same isn't done to muslims?

I was gonna leave a reply about the topic but the swearing pissed me off. So I derailed the thread instead.

The likes don't lie wink
kajoula:

Cuntinew
All i'm saying is ...Read,Learn and leave religion aside......Holier than thou grin

7 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
The things of the spirit are not for the carnally minded.
I'm responsible for what I type, not what you understand.
mamawin:
your points? cos we've heard that a zillion times, and nothing has changed.

8 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2016
Moradeeke:
Please remove this text from my profile because i am a christian: "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by kajoula(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:

Why do Christians get to swear before commenting in the Islamic section but same isn't done to muslims?

I was gonna leave a reply about the topic but the swearing pissed me off. So I derailed the thread instead.

The likes don't lie wink

[size=22pt]you made a point tho.......[/size]
[size=15pt]Nairaland should be a forum for all without a special treatment to some kinda religion/tribe or ethnicity......
less nairaland hits/patronage/AD will be grossly affected[/size].

owner...please take note

PEACE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2016
Seun someone said you are a Muslim

Amberon:
You cannot remove it.

It will go off after days or weeks because of course NL is trying to forcefully convert people. And they say there is no compulsion in religion. Common sense eludes Islam.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by abdullkabar(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:

The likes don't lie wink
Your childiness! Is in the heart

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by kadree(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
Please remove this text from my profile because i am a christian: "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
U knw what to do or av u suddenly forgotten how u suddenly screem" in Jesus name wen u feel evil is at hand "? Do am naaaa abi e don dey fail u? Don't you biliv in it any more? Oya begin cast n bind na.
To my Muslim bothers and sister, Asalam aleykum!
Jumat Mubaraq.

4 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2016
kadree:

U knw what to do or av u suddenly forgotten how u suddenly screem" in Jesus name wen u feel evil is at hand "? Do am naaaa abi e don dey fail u? Don't you biliv in it any more? Oya begin cast n bind na.
To my Muslim bothers and sister, Asalam aleykum!
Jumat Mubaraq.
sad An irresponsible comment coming from an infidel

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / First And Second Glance At Women (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.