Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (35193 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / The Largest Islamic School In Afikpo, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
Confusion and fear gripped residents of Ibadan, Oyo state after an Islamic cleric popularly known as Alfa Ola-Shehu died mysteriously. According to reports, the Alfa slumped and died in an unexplainable circumstance at Oremeji Express to the shock of passaersby and residents.

He was rushed to the hospital by some people who gathered around as he was later confirmed dead.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/alfa-ola-shehu-slumps-and-dies-in-ibadan-oyo-state.html

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2018
So Nigeria don't have ambulance service?

16 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
Heart failure/ heart attack.

Lucky him to have passed away in the month of Ramadan. May Allah SWT accept your soul Alfa Ola-shehu.

May Allah forgive us too before our own time too. Every man must taste death.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
RIP alfa
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by akikanju(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
May he RIP

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by computer0810(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2018
no be by force to fast oh....I don't know why I need to click on d stupid question of believing in some originator of terrorism to comment on dis as if d Muslim don't shuck there mouth on other religions trends too.........

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by princepee: 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
Pele Alfa rest in peace! But come ooo Seun why person go swear before e comment for moslem trend, make una open amadioha, sango, atheist trends toooo. Abi which kind marginalization bi this.

31 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by cyberpelumy(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi roojiun

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 3:43pm On May 31, 2018
probably because of hunger.
who knows

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by AKPON1: 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
grin, Fictitious. May be ritual thinzs. These Alfas cannot be trusted.

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Alfa was on drugs or his juju finally caught up with him. Why is that Hausa muslims don't indulge in this dangerous juju yoruba muslims do

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2018
madridguy:

Lucky him to have passed away in the month of Ramadan. May Allah SWT accept your soul Alfa Ola-shehu.

Amin!

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Mtm5313: 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Alfa was on drugs or his juju finally caught up with him. Why is that Hausa muslims don't indulge in this dangerous juju yoruba muslims do
you are wrong,it is trailer tire that remove suddenly and hit him at the back. I am an eyewitness it happens last week. you can see the tire in the pic above.

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
madridguy:

Oh boy allah cannot give anybody peace as even Mohammed is not in heaven.
Notice Mohammed said he does not know what will happen to him, that's his end.
He also said the the end of his followers is unknown, that u muslims have an unknown ie no heaven.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

t Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Now if mohammed had peace why do muslims heap peace on him.

To understand why allah cant save, u need to know that allah is not the same as God as explained in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Brightolanton(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2018
madridguy:

Ameen
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by STARKACE(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

He also said the the end of his followers is unknown, that u muslims have an unknown ie no heaven.

John 3

To understand why allah cant save, u need to know that allah is not the same as God as explained in this video.

I just don't get it, if Jesus died for people's sins why are people still going to hell? I mean I can sin from birth to death after all Jesus already paid for the sins, ignorance really leads people to hell. {After women the next highest class of people in hell will definitely be Christians} God forgive me for saying this

Ramadan Kareem everyone

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
That's the work of Ramadan fasting despite the fact that you Muslims do take Breakfast you still dey slump and die.. .Nawa ooo

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by STARKACE(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

John 3

MakeWeTalk:

John 3

I just don't get it, if Jesus died for people's sins why are people still going to hell? I mean I can sin from birth to death after all Jesus already paid for the sins, ignorance really leads people to hell. {After women the next highest class of people in hell will definitely be Christians} God forgive me for saying this

Ramadan Kareem everyone

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2018
STARKACE:

Ramadan Kareem everyone
I really don't blame most Christians as they're misguided from birth. We should thank God we're born into Al Islam and went further to really know what islam is all about. They've refused to seek the truth as advised in their bible so it will be really hard to be set free. Let's just keep thanking Allah for knowing and following the way.

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Printerscanner: 5:18pm On May 31, 2018
computer0810:
no be by force to fast oh....I don't know why I need to click on d stupid question of believing in some originator of terrorism to comment on dis as if d Muslim don't shuck there mouth on other religions trends too.........

This one is an unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition.

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 5:24pm On May 31, 2018
STARKACE:
I just don't get it, if Jesus died for people's sins why are people still going to hell? I mean I can sin from birth to death after all Jesus already paid for the sins, ignorance really leads people to hell[b]. {After women the next highest class of people in hell will definitely be Christians}[/b] God forgive me for saying this

Ramadan Kareem everyone

Just ur statement that just the fact one is a woman means one is more likely to go to hell, shows that is surpresses women and cannot be of God.

Now Jesus said that whoever believes in Him is saved, anybody who rejects Him is condemned already!

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So those who go to hell rejected Jesus.

And mohammed denies Jesus, so we see why mohammed is not at peace.
That's why moslems have to heap peace on mohammed.

Jesus on the other hand is the Prince of Peace ....

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

and Jesus gives us peace!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

So Jesus gives us peace, moslems give mohammed peace.

Now tell me which is better?

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Witnes: 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
Mtm5313:
you are wrong,it is trailer tire that remove suddenly and hit him at the back. I am an eyewitness it happens last week. you can see the tire in the pic above.
I bliv u absolutely, I begin to wonder of that removed car tire doing in d pix. Some ppl don't verify and know exactly d root of story b4 posting to internet. Wrong and confusing headline
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
Printerscanner:

This one is an unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition.
typical Muslims brought up....what else can 1 expect from u, bloody terrorist

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2018
STARKACE:

Ramadan Kareem everyone
pls God just take dis fool already

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Ara99: 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Just ur statement that just the fact one is a woman means one is more likely to go to hell, shows that is surpresses women and cannot be of God.

Now Jesus said that whoever believes in Him is saved, anybody who rejects Him is condemned already!

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So those who go to hell rejected Jesus.

And mohammed denies Jesus, so we see why mohammed is not at peace.
That's why moslems have to heap peace on mohammed.

Jesus on the other hand is the Prince of Peace ....

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty Go[/b]d, The everlasting Father, [b]The Prince of Peace.

and Jesus gives us peace!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

So Jesus gives us peace, moslems give mohammed peace.

Now tell me which is better?
sometimes, all you need to do is to seek knowledge before showing your ignorance. The saying 'many women will go to hell' is due to a saying of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that a lot of the dwellers of paradise will be women. When he was asked why, he said, '....because they curse too much and they are ungrateful to their husbands.......'
So the reason for it is because of excessive cursing and ungratefulness.
As for the Bible, the woman is blamed for the downfall of man from heaven. But in the Qur'an, the man is asked why he allows himself to be tricked by the devil

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by mxpinky: 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
computer0810:
that oath you took will find you
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by mxpinky: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
Mtm5313:
God bless you and Bleep blogass
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
mxpinky:
that oath you took will find you
what a fool

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by mxpinky: 5:55pm On May 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

John 3

keep doing yourself

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57