Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide (813 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Suggest Quality Backlinks For Website Owner / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide by Bank450(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
Good morning nairalanders and fellow website owners. I am forced to write this short article after seeing this post: SEO tips: How to build free quality backlinks by primebasegq
The article was featured on front page and I was happy seeing a topic I love on frontpage, but when I started reading the article it is neither readable nor actionable, the technique is so 2008 and dead. Those techniques will not rank your site in 2016 as many things has changed, SEO in 2016 is a different ball game entirely and the tips in that article will not rank anything.
I will be showing you 3-5 latest super actionable ways to start ranking your website on Google, Bing and other search engines with high quality niche relevant backlinks and at the same time networking and making friends in your niche.

1. Guest posting:
Guest posting has been around for some years now as an effective method of gaining traffic and getting backlinks. Its importance cannot be overemphasized.
What is guest posting? This is reaching out to other websites/blogs most especially blog owners in your own niche and offering to write an article for their site in exchange for a backlink. Note this method should try and focus more on high PR/DA blogs. Am not saying you should only guest post on high DA sites alone it is good to diversify your links between high DA blogs to lower DA blogs DA means domain authority it’s a metric used to rank sites based on their strength.

Step by step method of how to get guest post opportunities and how to get a relevant backlink.

I. Search for sites that accept guest post
Goto www.google.com type niche + “guest post” or niche + “guest author” or niche + “write for us” we have several footprints but these ones are enough for now. Niche means what you are writing about. So let’s say your blog is about dog training you will type this into google. Dog training + “write for us”.

II. Analyse the results
You need to download an extension called mozbar from moz.com, just search for mozbar on google and download for chrome or firefox. What this tool does is that it allows you to see the DA of the search results on google.

III. Contact the site owners
Select 10 good blogs that has high DA, save them in notepad or spreadsheet, we are going to contact them one by one.
Goto their site, you should be able to contact them via the contact us page or see their contact information on their blog,
After that send them a mail telling them you’ve been reading their blog and you find it interesting, you can use this script
Hi (name),
I’m a long time reader. You may have noticed my comment on your post on X (awesome article by the way).
I’m writing to you because I’d love to contribute a guest post to Example.com.
I’ve been brainstorming some topics that I think your readers would get a ton of value from:
-Idea #1
-Idea #2
-Idea #3
I’ll make sure the piece overflows with information that can’t be found anywhere else.
To give you an idea of the quality I’ll bring to your site, here’s a link to a guests post that I recently published on Example.com.
Cheers,
Me

As you see in the script I provided you need to suggest 3 article topics and let him/her select one.

IV. Write the article and get your link
When the blogger you contacted replies you, just write a well-researched article and send it off to him or her, I won’t teach you how to write articles but make sure it is unique and well researched.

That’s it you now have one good backlink there are two ways you either get your link inside the article you wrote or in the authors box, both are good ones, but try and get it inside the article as you will also have another one in the authors box. You also need to write a short authors bio and send along with the article it’s just a short description of the author.

The importance of a good backlink cannot be overemphasized, aside from the authority it gives, it helps in SEO ranking your site and you also get lots of targeted traffic. Next we will be getting links via resource pages.

Well this is just a method out of the five powerful methods I will be revealing over the next few days, Please don’t read alone it is actionable enough and if you have some 30 minutes on your hand today you can get a quality link starting from today, links are very important to a website as it is the first of 300 ranking factors google uses to rank websites. Take action now improve your site rank and take it to the next level.

If you don’t know how to create a website based on your passion and make money from it, there is an opportunity as am posting my own journey on how to make money from amazon niche sites and going from nothing and start making 1000 dollars per month in just 6 months. You can join the journey now and build your own site along with me free. https://www.nairaland.com/3116292/building-ranking-making-money-amazon.
Re: How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide by Bank450(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
Another powerful method coming soon.
Re: How To Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website: A Step By Step Guide by WilderPeters: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
High quality backlinks just aren't easy to come by honestly. I've heard that backlink monitoring helps in this case, but I've tried and it doesn't. It's a mess in all entirety to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Linda_ikeji Starting A New Blog( Cheap Hosting ,cheap Advertising) / 500k Memebers Facebook Group / FB Group With 100K Members And Above Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.