Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Let's Rob Mind Together! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Rob Mind Together! (1406 Views)

Rob Kardashian Out With His Revenge Body! Looking Better Than Ever! / Rob Kardashian Claims That T.I Paid Blac Chyna To Hav party With Him Nd Wife / Folorunsho Alakija´s Son Married Rob Kardashian´s Ex - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Rob Mind Together! by ElvimConnect001: 10:52am On May 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I am having an issue and I would like to share it so as to get different views, Ideas, Advices and Motivations.

I have this passion to Organize an annual Gospel Concert For God having some Powerful and well known Gospel artist to lead us in Great Worship and Praises to the Lord which I wish to start this Year but I am having the vision for it to be a free concept because I believe a Christian Concert should be free so everybody who wish to attend can join and come experience God in a mighty way!

The Plan for now is to start in my Area, Getting a good hall, Inviting about two to three top artists and a comedian, making some adverts for it and so on.

So the little problem am having is this; His there any Organization or Company or Firm that could also be of Sponsorship to the Event and also I need your views and opinion ?

Please I need advises and comment in this....
I beg of you, No Abuse or Rude talk
Just Your view, advise and encouragement word.

God Bless you as we build the Thread.... Let the discussion Begin...................
Re: Let's Rob Mind Together! by Patented: 11:01am On May 20, 2016
rub* you wanna create your own "experience"

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally Without Going To The Dentist / 6 Easy Methods To Get Pink Lips At Home!!! / Activate MTN Double Data Without IMEI Tweaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.