Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Rob Kardashian Claims That T.I Paid Blac Chyna To Hav party With Him Nd Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rob Kardashian Claims That T.I Paid Blac Chyna To Hav party With Him Nd Wife (807 Views)

Rob Kardashian Out With His Revenge Body! Looking Better Than Ever! / Folorunsho Alakija´s Son Married Rob Kardashian´s Ex - See Photos / What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Claims That T.I Paid Blac Chyna To Hav party With Him Nd Wife by tinuolaishola: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Just when you thought it was over with Rob and Blac Chyna relationship saga, Rob Kardashian took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 5, to claim that T.I. paid Blac Chyna to have a party with him and his estranged wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris.

Shortly after Kardashian, 30, alleged in a series of Instagram posts that his ex-fiancée Chyna, 29, cheated on him with several men, the “Live Your Life” rapper, 36, called him out for airing his dirty laundry on the photo-sharing app. “Why bring ya business to IG tho? Look, You got worked bro…. but at least keep it to yourself,” he commented on one of Kardashian’s many posts.

To find out what Blac Chyna did to rob after this allegation read on http://tinique.com/rob-kardashian-claims-that-t-i-paid-blac-chyna-to-have-a-party-with-him-and-his-estranged-wife-tameka-tiny/

(1) (Reply)

Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / How To Make Your Facebook To Be In Worker Mode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.