Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Glo Data Charges Extortation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Charges Extortation (764 Views)

Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Data Charges Extortation by jossytech(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2016
Glo has started to their fraudulence data charges, I have active plan of 5G and as at 15th of may it remain 2.9G, there it's was later that day rain fell and no light until yesterday when I waa able to raise #450 to buy 3 litre fuel, it was then am able to charge my laptop and smart phone, I'm using Nokia 101 for 5 days, as on my phone on 19 SMS came in that my plan remain 1G, how does 1.9G disappear when my phone was on, I asked em to return my data back and all they said was sorry for inconvenience and offer their insincere apology, but I don't want that but my data back, Glo can't spell out how 2.9g remain 1g on darkness

Please stay away from Glo data plan, am going back to my airtel, they just cheating and extortion in the name of big data offer

Re: Glo Data Charges Extortation by jossytech(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
Here is my data line: 08052940665. Glo data is scam
Re: Glo Data Charges Extortation by enoch273: 12:59pm On May 20, 2016
Lalasticlala pls do something, expose these thieves that are milking us dry, else they will keep doing it
Re: Glo Data Charges Extortation by BekBek(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2016
Mtn did close to the saw to me recently.
It's after I kept on calling them and sent series of tweets to them before they return my data...

Those ISPs are nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel C3 5 Inch Auo Screen Display Android 6.0 8mp Camera / How Do I Downgrade Ios 9.2.1 To 7 Or 8? / Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.