Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Troublesome Man at the Bar - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Troublesome Man at the Bar (1307 Views)

A Lady And Akpos Were Having Drinks At The Bar. (read Here) / Shark Eats Man At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troublesome Man at the Bar by fadol(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2005
Hi my people, There is this joke about this troublesome man that went to a bar.

The man got to this bar and was looking very tough, eyes red and looking real tough. He then beckons to the barman saying:
Bar man give me one bottle of beer before the trouble starts.

The bar man was astonished, because he doesn't know why there was going to be any trouble. In less than 2 minutes, the man said to the bar man again, Give me another bottle of beer before the trouble starts,by this time, the bar man was really getting nervous. After handing the man the 2nd bottle of beer, then the third, fourth, and fifth bottle, the man wiped his mouth and was leaving the beer parlour without paying.

The bar man now told the man that he is yet to pay for the five bottles of beer he had. The man looked at the barman, smiled and then said, "now the trouble starts"
Re: Troublesome Man at the Bar by hotangel2(f): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2005
cheesy smiley
Re: Troublesome Man at the Bar by icingbaby(f): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Troublesome Man at the Bar by ThugLife1(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2008
lol

(1) (Reply)

Memorial Stone / Missing Cock / Guess Who This Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.