Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL (17945 Views)

Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Top 10 Goalkeepers In The NPFL / Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by MilesLamar(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Empredboy:
The Rules says when a team is pushed away from his home ground the club is taken to any approved stadium in the geo political zone. Ilorin is in the same political zone with (Giwa FC) Jos.

Na wa o e far jo
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Mekurexx: 8:40am On May 21, 2016
Ehyah!. So how would they replace them now? The league has begun already cry
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
yinkus204:
And they want us to watch 9ja league abi
no body is forcing you to watch the league. What you see in nigeria league has happened and will continue to happen in europe. example of teams that have been ban in europe is real madrid ban from copa del real. Imagine if nigeria club was ban from the league for fielding unregistered player you would have said said Rubbish about nigeria league but what will you say about spanish league as per this real madrid case? Does it Mean the spanish fa don't have record of their players? Plz be objective when u criticize the league.
Note no one is forcing you to watch the league

4 Likes

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2016
MilesLamar:

Na wa o e far jo
yeah even if e far that will discorage the team from misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Cybertext(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2016
histemple:
That Chris Giwa is a troublemaker and should be banned from Nigeria.

The guy is highly controversial, bearing the fact that just in the space of 8years he has contested for Governorship, Senator, NFF chairman all in one controversy or the other. If he's not careful he will loose all his wealth the same way he made them.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2016
Mekurexx:
Ehyah!. So how would they replace them now? The league has begun already cry
it Means 3 teams will now be relegated as against 4, every teams that have collected points from Giwa FC and scored against Giwa FC will lose it. So instead of the league to have 20 teams format it will be 19 teams

1 Like

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Toroze(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
To all those saying ish please abeg now get your facts right before you come here and spew rubbish this same Nigerian league that you all are attacking is actually doing quite well people are actually going to see the matches the Enyimba that someone said something about the LMC making it easy for them to win have been so inconsistent this season due to their accumulation of games. The stadiums are getting better even with the problems in the North I think they played the first match in Maiduguri since the problem of Boko Haram started this season. The first night match in a long while and for the first time in Enugu was played this season. This same season we've seen upset from clubs we didn't expect "MFM" beating peeps left right and center. I'm not gonna lie and say it been all roses but give credit where credit is due the league is better. Rangers my home town favourites played Heartland yesterday I watched that match a bit yesterday, why did I feel the need to talk about it now. The match was a night match Nigerians like you and me came out of their homes in thousand to watch the match, the pitch was just too good, and the football was pleasing to the eye to watch I mean good football. So please before you bash them spend some time watch the league understand what's going on. On the matter of Giwa FC them being expelled has nothing to do with what their owner is going through at the glass house. Anyone who follows the league knows this they been warned if I'm not mistaken on three seperate occasions on different issues which broke the LMC. I remember watching sports tonite on channels and one of the analyst said it's a wonder why they haven't been expelled before now and his counterpart replied and said the LMC is probably givimg them grace so that when the hammer falls no one will say they were not warned and now it has fallen. So please lets be sincere they do deserve their expulsion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by ucheHapers(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
Bros u get hot temper o....anyway na true u talk
Empredboy:
tell us what u know about the Nigerian league. To accuse naija league u most know things about the league just as you know about ur "glorified 'premier league. If you can name 10 nigeria league coaches this season, 10 stadia use this season, 20 players in the league then you are fit to insult the league but if you can't just SHUT UP and play with your toys.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by vansuco1(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2016
End time giwa
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by uglodoh(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2016
When people have started reckoning the league again, this man Chris Giwa is trying to make a mess of it. Stadiums are always jam packed when clubs like MFM, Enugu rangers, Kano pillars, Emyimba are playing their home matches. Thank God Giwa is not the NFF chairman, he would have turned the league upside down.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
ucheHapers:
Bros u get hot temper o....anyway na true u talk
my bro i no get Hot temper ooooo. E dey pain me say me wey don put my sweat, money passion for nigeria league since 90s somebody wey never know any stadium for nigeria league talkless of going to watch league matches go come dey talk rubbish about the league. I don't know anything about europe league but even with the hype the European league have their are still some flop so why can't we respect our own? Afterall no body has forced anyone to watch the league
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Lordave: 9:03am On May 21, 2016
zoomman:

Abeg manage this 5 litres of petrol........Eyimba for life.....
Hahahahaha..
Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by uduokirika1(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2016
Rangers will. Loose their. Top position
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by freshcvvs: 9:17am On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Nigerian league na shi.t

You hardly see away team win

Ignorant fulllllll
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by redvektor(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
Empredboy:
We the followers of the league knew that Giwa FC had violated the league Rules and as such the penalty is an expulsion. That was why I said what you av heard was a rumour. But this afternoon the league body just confirmed it by pasting it on their website, Twitter handle and facebook page.
gud morning bros with ur high level of understanding of the nigeria premier league i fink i should ask dis how can i register a team in the nigeria league what do i need to present to the board to be a registed team either in the 3division or first?
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Metallurgist: 9:33am On May 21, 2016
if not for shitu and saleh left back and central midfielder I will have rejoice for giwa is nothing but a tout with agberos as supporters
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2016
redvektor:
gud morning bros with ur high level of understanding of the nigeria premier league i fink i should ask dis how can i register a team in the nigeria league what do i need to present to the board to be a registed team either in the 3division or first?
thanks for asking this question. The First thing is if you are not buying any existing club then the First thing is to register with CAC as a non profit organisation (meet your lawyer or chartered accountant) for CAC then go to nff office to register your club in the state fa affiliated to the nff.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Nobleking2000(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Nigerian league na shi.t

young man talk what you know about the Nigeria because there is no week there is no away win in the league. If say so can you name 15 clubs playing in the Nigerian league.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by redvektor(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2016
Empredboy:
thanks for asking this question. The First thing is if you are not buying any existing club then the First thing is to register with CAC as a non profit organisation (meet your lawyer or chartered accountant) for CAC then go to nff office to register your club in the state fa affiliated to the nff.
thanks bro do i have to pay any fee to reg?
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by groundnutoil(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2016
Empredboy:
tell us what u know about the Nigerian league. To accuse naija league u most know things about the league just as you know about ur "glorified 'premier league. If you can name 10 nigeria league coaches this season, 10 stadia use this season, 20 players in the league then you are fit to insult the league but if you can't just SHUT UP and play with your toys.
no mind dm na u get time d answer to dia ignorance.i have tried but d forever remain mumus
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2016
redvektor:
thanks bro do i have to pay any fee to reg?
yeah with CAC i think about 70k should do, while nff will require some basic things to run a club like home ground, sponsor, management structure and other charges.

1 Like

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2016
groundnutoil:
no mind dm na u get time d answer to dia ignorance.i have tried but d forever remain mumus
i tire ooooo
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Odogwuskido(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2016
histemple:
That Chris Giwa is a troublemaker and should be banned from Nigeria.

He is a Nigerian by birth and nothing can change that!
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by groundnutoil(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2016
Sure and we are cuming to take our riteful position
uduokirika1:
Rangers will. Loose their. Top position
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by groundnutoil(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2016
Enyimba 4 life which club u d support sef
Empredboy:
i tire ooooo
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2016
groundnutoil:
Enyimba 4 life which club u d support sef
The blood is BLUEEEEEEE since 99
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by alobright17(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Nigerian league na shi.t

says who ?
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Fabrolistic: 10:28am On May 21, 2016
Empredboy:
wicked boy. Later una go dey criticize herdsmen, when you are no different either.

Just take look at how you brutally murdered someone's child.
Jungle justice of highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by ALAYORMII: 10:31am On May 21, 2016
freshcvvs:

Ignorant fulllllll

Ignorant empty
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
Nigerian league is doing fine now. With more sponsors and remuneration, the league would do better and produce good players for Nigeria and other African nations.
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by Empredboy(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2016
Fabrolistic:

wicked boy. Later una go dey criticize herdsmen, when you are no different either.

Just take look at how you brutally murdered someone's child.
Jungle justice of highest order.
nairalanders una no go kill me with laugh... Lol... I no do am anything na. Why him go dey talk anyhow about watin him no know. Sha the question hard? Ok help me ask am this simply one. Tell us 10 clubs nickname
Re: Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL by alobright17(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2016
Good pitches good football increase fans on match days couple of away wins has made Nija league a sure watch for me thanks ss9 .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Will Be Hard To Leave Nigeria – Gernot Rohr / Bryan Idowu: How I Faced Anxiety, Uncertainty Before Joining Super Eagles Camp / 10 Most Memorable Sporting Moments Of The Year For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.