Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54573 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by ronald4lif(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
clems88:
For security purpose. Secondly u dont know if a wicked boss is also on nl bfr he will report that all yu do is take pix instead of working.

Taking pics in an office can be seen as an offence? Issorit
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
Here is mine cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2016
DuchessGloriana:
nairaland gat mature minds...who re the internet trolls then? smiley

the jobless ones.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Jamean(f): 4:23pm On May 21, 2016
wroskian:
smiley tongue I no know say you fine like this....Ok bye.
tongue tongue
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by AmAlbert(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2016
Me na Okirika Bales I dey sell na

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by 19naia(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2016
My work station.

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by cutelover19(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Sure but there are certain conditions sha..
my good first officer. please there's something I need to talk to you about concerning aviation training . please reach me on chimeziemichael21@gmail.com
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Cully408(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
obyrich:
Looks like a control/ switch operation room of power transmission company.
yea, it is a control switch room
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ishilove: 5:26pm On May 21, 2016
My work space (research management and aggregation).

Open and shared spaces, cool ambience and an uncluttered table, but I pay for it with a very cluttered mind. tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Cully408(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
Nice work station I can see your work places considers Occupational Health Safety and Environment i can see your fire extinguisher, first aid box but you having a work station with two air conditioners facing you could be a risk to your health and safety when you work in a very cold environment you can be stressed and this will affect your productivity and efficiency since your work station seem mobile you can move away from that location to a safer one.
Bro is 5air conditioners, 2 standing and 3split and i dnt spend less than 8 hours here. I move to the engine room dat is hot once am feeling cold

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by chemashie(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2016
My work place.

4 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by tolutweety(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
timpaker:
kiss

If I'm not working for government, I do this as my palliative

Get me a wristwatch , brother.

I so love your workspace.

Pm?

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

You have just said the truth.
Take a look at this thread and see the mature comments.

Even at the fact that there was an altercation.
The comments weren't riddled with crass uncivility.

It is pretty easy to discern the state of mind behind every moniker's contributions, don't you think? wink smiley
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by DICKtator: 6:14pm On May 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh lord! Can't you decipher when someone is asking you a simple question?

Mindset like yours show you're riddled with insecurity that's why you lack the capacity to under simplicity.

But still, you didn't answer the question. tongue

Your reply is so wrong.

You missed where she wrote that most of her subordinates are rather insecured cos of her position.

I am really intrigued by the fact that a Nigerian woman can be a captain

And feel so chauvinistic that I'm compelled to believe it is worthy of celebration too(this shows how programmed my brain is!!!)

I mean, of i believed a woman can achieve such a feat,i would've termed it ordinary and not worthy of celebration
But i am still shocked by the fact that a woman,nay Nigerian woman, can captain a ship or what-have-you!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by DICKtator: 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
clems88:
So boring since my second was tranzferred angry

Is that an imprest book?

Pretty petty cash book?

grin grin grin grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On May 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

It is pretty easy to discern the state of mind behind every moniker's contributions, don't you think? wink smiley

Pretty much.
If you are the kind who understands losing and maintaining consciousness.

Personally, when I make comments here, I'm able to judge if I'm low, average or high of it by re-reading what I posted.

So, just by looking up a person's writ...
You're able to decipher.

Sometimes, people just wake up and start cussin or hating on you for no reason.
It doesn't take much really to figure that it's a cry for help.

What you project unto others mostly is what you are full of.
It is unnatural for a created being to be filled with angst and bitterness.

A silent word of prayer usually suffices in such scenario.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by irisola(f): 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
daz mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by irisola(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2016
ward full of neonates

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by mark3009(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2016
klassykute:
no b street u dey do so?
As in yahoo tins? Guy u funny
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Pretty much.
If you are the kind who understands losing and maintaining consciousness.

Personally, when I make comments here, I'm able to judge if I'm low, average or high of it by re-reading what I posted.

So, just by looking up a person's writ...
You're able to decipher.

Sometimes, people just wake up and start cussin or hating on you for no reason.
It doesn't take much really to figure that it's a cry for help.

What you project unto others mostly is what you are full of.
It is unnatural for a created being to be filled with angst and bitterness.

A silent word of prayer usually suffices in such scenario.

It is natural for all of us to experience negativity. It is just that some need life times to rise above it. wink
All is well! wink smiley

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 21, 2016
Boy, these workplace pics all seem like show case for or race for lets see who got coolest laptop.

Anyway sha, here are my workplacd pics..... smiley

PS: replace facebook with nairaland.

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 21, 2016
More..... smiley

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by tohshine(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
wah languages are yu gud @
java.... what about you?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by BlissB(f): 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
SUPOL:
Kai ur beauriful
thks
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
bezimo:

What I dislike about that workspace is that there are no windows. My ideal workspace must be illunimated by natural lighting.

Ah the darker, the better !

Oh I see.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by BlissB(f): 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
hello ma, please how much will it cost me to buy all that packs of durex condom? That's my brand...
Lol, Its 400 per 1 so do the other calculations
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ishilove: 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
DICKtator:

Your reply is so wrong.

You missed where she wrote that most of her subordinates are rather insecured cos of her position.

I am really intrigued by the fact that a Nigerian woman can be a captain

And feel so chauvinistic that I'm compelled to believe it is worthy of celebration too(this shows how programmed my brain is!!!)

I mean, of i believed a woman can achieve such a feat,i would've termed it ordinary and not worthy of celebration
But i am still shocked by the fact that a woman,nay Nigerian woman, can captain a ship or what-have-you!!!!

grin grin grin grin
His reply is on point. She does sound insecure. The guy asked a simple a question but before we can blink she has declared him 'jealous'. I mean, that's so petty and totally unnecessary, like she's trying to validate herself before complete strangers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ishilove: 8:07pm On May 21, 2016
omenka:
Say hellow to a late comer MizMy.Coli. cheesy
You're a lecturer?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by clems88(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2016
DICKtator:

Is that an imprest book?

Pretty petty cash book?

grin cheesy grin grin
cheque analysis book undecided
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
tohshine:
java.... what about you?
cool. java, php, css fr now...... wats d model of yur lappy
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by LaurelP(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2016
Always analyzing....

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Mediapace: 8:35pm On May 21, 2016
Na only hand, why are you hiding your face and which job is that
Ishilove:
My work space (research management and aggregation).

Open and shared spaces, cool ambience and an uncluttered table, but I pay for it with a very cluttered mind. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.