Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (71833 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Larryfest(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2016
The same gala that has lost its taste?evn the wraper makes it more disgusting....superbite is interesting than gala sef.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Ibrolism: 8:28am On May 21, 2016
Hmmmm gud mother
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mekurexx: 8:33am On May 21, 2016
I was actually shocked to learn Gala isnt produced abroad.... Gala is the way! was a life saver back in secondary school. if boys no get money to buy food during break, na gala and pepsi. lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by bellville: 8:37am On May 21, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Op, are you high?? Dont say that again. Out Of all the sausages none is as good as gala. My cousins in london can testify.....same tn goes for indomie.
I completely agree with you. No noodles is like Indomie. I tried several noodles while abroad. I had to look for an African store that sold Indomie.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by paragon40(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2016
Galatian...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Segunagagu(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Op, are you high?? Dont say that again. Out Of all the sausages none is as good as gala. My cousins in london can testify.....same tn goes for indomie.
Thank you...I was at the airport last week.. And I saw a woman load a travelling bag ful of 2 packets of indomie....I was like.... Wtffffff....I was soo surprised.... I even saw nasco cornflakes... Hehehehhe...

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Segunagagu(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2016
Zidjay:
I was at the post office when a daddy came in to send 3 cartons of indomie noodles to his son that schools in Canada shocked. When them bill the man shipping fee, fear catch me. For ORDINARY INDOMIE? Shey ko si indomie ni Canada ni cheesy

Another thread I saw a Nler craving chocomilo badly until someone coming to 9ja helped her with them.

Amidst all this yanmayanma happening in this country, 9ja is great nation wink
Same thing I saw at the airport last week ooo...pack of indomies...lolsss..I was just laughing
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2016
She try, but I don't like Gala
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by decollex(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2016
Come oo, make dem check inside d gala well ooo, Nigerians re now very desperate. Drug trafficking is Real oo.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by smogup: 8:55am On May 21, 2016
She should have packaged Lacasera with it to complete the balanced diet.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by vansuco1(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by pchulo069(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

The only gala that is/was sold for 70naira is chicken flavoured gala. Stop deceiving the people.

..For concerned citizens

Rite now na 60 naira dem dey sell gala oh
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by samadola(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
Gala trafficking
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by tiwiex(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2016
Zidjay:
I was at the post office when a daddy came in to send 3 cartons of indomie noodles to his son that schools in Canada shocked. When them bill the man shipping fee, fear catch me. For ORDINARY INDOMIE? Shey ko si indomie ni Canada ni cheesy

Another thread I saw a Nler craving chocomilo badly until someone coming to 9ja helped her with them.

Amidst all this yanmayanma happening in this country, 9ja is great nation wink
My sister's kids love choco milo and gala. They were not even born here. Just visited briefly. If u no carry those two items go, u won't enjoy ur stay.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by seyluv(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2016
Na so..we DAT r here don't really crave for it cos we see it every where daily but for Nigerians DAT have stayed for 2 or More years abroad missed it badly.. I remember wen my cousin just relocated..her children could not eat all those foreign noodles, its either indomie noodles or nothing..
Wen dey come home,dey buy gala, indomie ,knorr cubes ,ijebu gari,egusi ,ogbono etc....all these na our area food dey can't do without...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 9:17am On May 21, 2016
Lanceslot:
You always make no sense. Always out of point.
he made a lot of sense, before the product can be allowed in it has to undergo quarantine at the airport by customs otherwise it will not be let in it will go in the airport bin and a fine will be imposed on the carrier of the product for importation of bacteria lassed food, unless they are satisfied bacteria free and baggaged its an offence. correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by irony: 9:26am On May 21, 2016
Indeed, Gala sausage roll has remained indomitable. Against all odds, it's quality remained intact and can always be relied upon for a whole meal.

O what a lovely mother package we 've got here.

Thank you UAC for giving us an option to survive and support our loved ones.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 9:51am On May 21, 2016
PURE PROMO!
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by lozanni(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
that sounds funny tho,but it becoming something else.
last time my sister came back from Los Angeles, when going back, she had several dozens of gala stacked in her bag.even when the bag exceeded the required weight in the air port. she insisted some other valuable things be removed to keep the gala intact. I think harrysong was right about it. AFTER THE GALA,WE GO STILL SHARE ANOTHER GALA.

Lolz. I guess our taste buds have been galafied from childhood that other sausages taste very crusty.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by creamylicious(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2016
i for one have never loved gala or its counterpart and will never o
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Addicted2Women: 9:57am On May 21, 2016
ipledge5:
Where Cause I Need To Get Some...

Where do you live ??
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Addicted2Women: 9:59am On May 21, 2016
gypsey:
he made a lot of sense, before the product can be allowed in it has to undergo quarantine at the airport by customs otherwise it will not be let in it will go in the airport bin and a fine will be imposed on the carrier of the product for importation of bacteria lassed food, unless they are satisfied bacteria free and baggaged its an offence. correct me if i am wrong.

You're very wrong.

If i can take egusi, ogbono, ogiri, suya to the United States of America, then i take gala as well
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by piagetskinner(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2016
But gala no longer taste as nice as it used to
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by kayalla(f): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
why did she have to hid Gala, is it now contra-band?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2016
Mekurexx:
I was actually shocked to learn Gala isnt produced abroad.... Gala is the way! was a life saver back in secondary school. if boys no get money to buy food during break, na gala and pepsi. lol

Maybe u schooled in corona, cos that (gala-50 + pepsi - 70 = 120) can buy yo bread and beans during break o + 2 satchet water!

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2016
So true!
Anytime im out of the country, I miss my gala....

But I guess it's because we grew up eating it, and our taste buds are accustomed to it, that's why, not necessarily because ours is better.

Just my thought tho
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by iamDreezzy(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2016
Enypie:
The love of a mother.
I swear it has no replica no matter what form it comes in...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by DIDONARY(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2016
Those gallas are wrapped with drugs inside. I was once a victim in 2007 when a friend told me to bring some gallaz his broda brought to me then. That was what led to me being deported from UK and barned for 10yrs. Learn from this. If anyone brings u gala to take along when u are traveling pls reject it. I rest my case.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by DIDONARY(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
kayalla:
why did she have to hid Gala, is it now contra-band?

She hid it because their is cocaine inside. Trust me!!
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by DIDONARY(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
decollex:
Come oo, make dem check inside d gala well ooo, Nigerians re now very desperate. Drug trafficking is Real oo.

If she hids it their is possibility of something illegal wrapped inside the gala.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by adelod: 11:27am On May 21, 2016
The love of a mother. Anyway, let's check what is inside the gala. She might be a smart mother.

Just saying my own o, to o

Don't quote me o o. I beg
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by mikejones84: 11:50am On May 21, 2016
There is no how u can compare saclux paint with sinculx. Is no crime sending GALA to them in as much it is there favourite but it turns to be an I saw if the are starving of hunger over there. My advice is that the should better come back home and Proberly commence the sale of the gala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.