Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (72041 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by 3kay945(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
Hmmm, maybe there is new discovery on gala. undecided
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by bezimo(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2016
share the gala share the booze.......
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2016
Addicted2Women:

You're very wrong.

If i can take egusi, ogbono, ogiri, suya to the United States of America, then i take gala as well
okay! point taking now how do carry your ogbono, suya, ogiri, udara, ube na oka, aki na ukwa grin *jokes* you check them in pressumably. but in the case of this topic the gala was hidden in a Bible, undecleared in a hand bag perharps, thus the finding.
my point was if it was checked in in a luggage no qualms! otherwise must be decleared and quarantined reason the questions by customs always on arrival are you carrying any undecleared foods or Goods? correct me again if i am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by seangy4konji: 12:19pm On May 21, 2016
I hate gala.

Flour irritates me.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
grin.. grin I can imagine..my cousin makes sure her Gala,oroki herbal mixture, plastic bottled groundnut and kuli kuli must go with her.she'l even drop some clothes just for space.

This is so funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

This is so funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol..like that's not enough,you'l still see her sitting on her bag jst to compress the weight after packing local junks..if you are picking her @the airport on arrival,gala must await her in the car..
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
lol..like that's not enough,you'l still see her sitting on her bag jst to compress the weight after packing local junks..if you are picking her @the airport on arrival,gala must await her in the car..

Jeezzzzzzz!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Pleeeesee stop! Don't kill me with laff. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Jeezzzzzzz!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Pleeeesee stop! Don't kill me with laff. Hahahaha.
;Dshe's so good with quarantine laws..all because of junks.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
bellville:
I completely agree with you. No noodles is like Indomie. I tried several noodles while abroad. I had to look for an African store that sold Indomie.

Google Top ramen noodles if you lived in the US. I know they do have factory in US. It is not much different from indomie.

Mexican foods are just like African food too
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
;Dshe's so good with quarantine laws..all because of junks.

Hehehehe. make she kukuma con stay naija for two years. Anyway, the home yearnings and nostalgia will be more after the two years.

Some people knows how to keep junks ehhh including old batteries. Things they will never use. I hope you don't have clothes in those wardrobe of yours that you haven't touch for 3 years?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hehehehe. make she kukuma con stay naija for two years. Anyway, the home yearnings and nostalgia will be more after the two years.

Some people knows how to keep junks ehhh including old batteries. Things they will never use. I hope you don't have clothes in those wardrobe of yours that you haven't touch for 3 years?
grin grin..infact, let me not even start with mine..else.you'l jst say I need deliverance. grin.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by toshmann(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
Damn, good old gala still dey? cheesy

It's been ages o, time to go home
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..infact, let me not even start with mine..else.you'l jst say I need deliverance. grin.

Tell me naaaa. Plsssssssss
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 2:12pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Tell me naaaa. Plsssssssss
grin we'l derail the thread and chop ban grin..
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by notoriousbabe: 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
grin.. grin I can imagine..my cousin makes sure her Gala,oroki herbal mixture, plastic bottled groundnut and kuli kuli must go with her.she'l even drop some clothes just for space.
i smell lies, are you related to LIE Mohamed? grin grin
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by cosmicrayboi(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
winkmart:
See What A Nigerian Woman Hid In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

See the way a Nigerian mother packaged gala inside a study Bible for her kids who reside abroad. Those kids must have been lover of gala because I am so certain there are better sausages over there in the UK.

Loolz

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-nigerian-mother-can-do-this.html

some white people wants to meet gala

since d previous one was for celebrities only
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 2:38pm On May 21, 2016
notoriousbabe:
i smell lies, are you related to LIE Mohamed? grin grin
you are joking right??like NL 'll pay me in pounds for commenting.. shocked.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by sparkleRed(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
pchulo069:

Rite now na 60 naira dem dey sell gala oh

The #10 na the sellers dey add am, they will say transport has increased, it's nt d gala company
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by notoriousbabe: 2:44pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
you are joking right??like NL 'll pay me in pounds for commenting.. shocked.
nope,I was not
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2016
notoriousbabe:
nope,I was not
ok.i'l pretend I did nt see your post then..no time!!
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by notoriousbabe: 3:02pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
ok.i'l pretend I did nt see your post then..no time!!
ok whenever you have time I will be here waiting for you
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2016
beautyerhu86:

I don't really fancy this gala but here in Moscow it's just funny how they rush it at the African store within days of arrival
fine girl.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
That's my kind of mother right there grin grin
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Addicted2Women: 7:16pm On May 21, 2016
gypsey:
okay! point taking now how do carry your ogbono, suya, ogiri, udara, ube na oka, aki na ukwa grin *jokes* you check them in pressumably. but in the case of this topic the gala was hidden in a Bible, undecleared in a hand bag perharps, thus the finding.
my point was if it was checked in in a luggage no qualms! otherwise must be decleared and quarantined reason the questions by customs always on arrival are you carrying any undecleared foods or Goods? correct me again if i am wrong.

Sorry.
You may be talking about UK.
In US, i don't declare shiit
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by FANE4Naija: 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

The only gala that is/was sold for 70naira is chicken flavoured gala. Stop deceiving the people.

..For concerned citizens

For a self acclaimed lover of Gala it is surprising that you don't know when Gala sold for #70. He's not deceiving anybody.
Gala had to revert back to #50 when they found that sales decreased and customers went for the competition like Superbite, Biggi, etc.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Mekurexx: 7:47pm On May 21, 2016
Ahhn nooo. Pepsi then was 50 naira or so!. Lol beht why I go wan chop bread and beans during break grin Its better to take that after class for the day or early mo-mo Lol
oluwafreshkid:

Maybe u schooled in corona, cos that (gala-50 + pepsi - 70 = 120) can buy yo bread and beans during break o + 2 satchet water!
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NigerianScholar: 4:53am On May 22, 2016
Iprofit:
lie
May be in your own world
Doesnt change the fact that its shrinking
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NigerianScholar: 4:58am On May 22, 2016
exelseries:

Gala has never officialy increase its price, note we still want to be president... #Galapride
You may be right. Mayb d price wasnt officially increased
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NigerianScholar: 5:00am On May 22, 2016
dubemnaija:

The only gala that is/was sold for 70naira is chicken flavoured gala. Stop deceiving the people.

..For concerned citizens

I am not decieving anybody. It was sold in my area for 70n that time. 'God knows am not lying'
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by pchulo069(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2016
sparkleRed:

The #10 na the sellers dey add am, they will say transport has increased, it's nt d gala company

Ok
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Xtargold(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2016
I miss Gala,Agege Bread,Ewa agoin(not sure of the spellıng),normal ındomıe......etc.There ıs really no place lıke home. cry
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by irony: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Gala is indeed unique coming from a reputable and indefatigable company known for its high food safety standard.
Having come a long way, it has been the number one life saver of Naija people.
Let's hail the champion in sausage roll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.