Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out (1260 Views)

Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / Best Site To Download Latest Hollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Kyliegame: 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
Do you want to watch and download the best of Nollywood/Ghallywood movies online for FREE?

IYODATv! is an amazing platform where you can watch movies on the internet all for FREE!! no matter where you are, all you need to do is have access to the internet and explore a wide range of movie collections ranging from Yoruba, Igbo and English.

We have partnered with great talented producers to bring to you new thrilling blockbuster movies and also classic that go back as far back as possible.

Now, here is how to get started,

*Go to iyodatv.com

*Register or Sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account to give you access to a catalogue of thrilling movies

*Browse through to select the movie of your choice and click the PLAY button.

Remember, you do not need to pay for any subscription to watch, as they are all for FREE!!! So, why not check it out today.

http://www.iyodatv.com/

Re: Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Kyliegame: 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
Check it out

Re: Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Kyliegame: 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
Thriller!

Re: Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
Please I've been trying to sign up but it's been difficult. guide me through
Re: Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Kyliegame: 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
Youcharia:

Please I've been trying to sign up but it's been difficult.
guide me through

Sorry, what message does it tell you, the error message that pops up.
Re: Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
Kyliegame:

Sorry, what message does it tell you, the error message that pops up.

No error message. It does nothing.
After typing my username, email password and every other thing for registration, when I click register, it still goes back to tell me to login. Now if I log in thinking done with the registering, it'll tell me I need to register..

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Film Making Training 101- / Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January / Ip Man: The Awakening (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.