Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January (1207 Views)

BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task / BBNaija: Liquorose Wins Trophy, ₦100,000 In Bet9ja Task / Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
For lovers of the series #Power. Please guess correctly who shot Ghost and get #5,000 in January when the concluding episodes would be released.

Lalasticala kindly let someone chop this awoof 5k for data
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by selch(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Clearly his son tareeq, ungrateful privilege useless waste of sperm

3 Likes

Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by thesicilian: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s] Tariq
Tommy
Tasha
Dre
Saxe
Tate
Angela's sister
[/s]
I'm guessing a completely different person from all the suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
selch:
Clearly his son tareeq, ungrateful privilege useless waste of sperm

Can we really blame the boy? It seems it runs in the blood. Also, James got a dosage of what he did to his father. He told Riq that his father warned him too but he never listen.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
thesicilian:
[s] Tariq
Tommy
Tasha
Dre
Saxe
Tate
Angela's sister
[/s]
I'm guessing a completely different person from all the suspects.

And that's likely to be ?
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by Oxtertee(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
It might be Tommy Eagen with his hot tempered.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oxtertee:
It might be Tommy Eagen with his hot tempered.

Maybe...
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by thesicilian: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
austertee01:

And that's likely to be ?
Still cracking my brains on that. Personal suspects currently are:
1. Ramona - the only person actually in the building
2. Ghost himself planned it - maybe as part of a larger picture, considering that phone call he made to Tommy's guy in prison
3. ... thinking...
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
thesicilian:

2. Ghost himself planned it - maybe as part of a larger picture, considering that phone call he made to Tommy's guy in prison
3. ... thinking...

Let me position my chair beside you to join in the thinking, at least till January 05, 2020.

1 Like

Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by phrancys001(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Tony montana did d shooting.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
From the look on ghost face, I'll go with Tariq.

That kid is a bastard
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
thesicilian:

3. ... thinking...
Nooo.. Ramona left the club. They agreed to meet at his hotel room in an hour. Ghost was just turning off all the lights in the club to leave when he got shot
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
smiley
phrancys001:
Tony montana did d shooting.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
OdenKelechi:
From the look on ghost face, I'll go with Tariq.

That kid is a bastard

Not a bastard after all... He is a true replica of Ghost.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Nooo.. Ramona left the club. They agreed to meet at his hotel room in an hour. Ghost was just turning off all the lights in the club to leave when he got shot

Op is looking at the possibility of her staying back - hiding somewhere after her the goodbye with Ghost to carry out the most deadly act of shutting Ghost down for real.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2019
austertee01:

Op is looking at the possibility of her staying back - hiding somewhere after her the goodbye with Ghost to carry out the most deadly act of shutting Ghost down for real.
But what could be her reason? The others have very good reasons to want ghost dead but what's hers?
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2019
But then, power is just so twisted

1 Like

Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2019
austertee01:

Not a bastard after all... He is a true replica of Ghost.
He's worse than ghost. Ya'll don't even appreciate the fact that ghost got out of the drug game and tried to leave a legit life. The only time he went back into the drug game was cos of this same bastard son and yet it was his idea to. Tariq is worse than ghost
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2019
OdenKelechi:

But what could be her reason? The others have very good reasons to want ghost dead but what's hers?

What could be her reason is where the suspense lies...
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2019
OdenKelechi:

He's worse than ghost. Ya'll don't even appreciate the fact that ghost got out of the drug game and tried to leave a legit life. The only time he went back into the drug game was cos of this same bastard son and yet it was his idea to. Tariq is worse than ghost

Yea I agree, that boy is just worst just as Ghost is worst than his father.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by selch(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
austertee01:

Can we really blame the boy? It seems it runs in the blood. Also, James got a dosage of what he did to his father. He told Riq that his father warned him too but he never listen.

Yea, but still he was more privileged than ghost, he grew up with enough money, good neighborhood, school, friends. If you noticed he does not have use for the money he makes selling drugs, he always mess up and has his family paying for it, has zero responsibilities if compared to Jamie and Tommy I'm sure they went tru hell growing up. My opinion he needs to die, �� yea, he and Jamie. It's just like empire imagine hakym wanting to sell drugs all because lucious did?? When he is rich already
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by OdenKelechi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
austertee01:

What could be her reason is where the suspense lies...
Pheeew!! Till jan 5
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
You're right on this submission

selch:

Yea, but still he was more privileged than ghost, he grew up with enough money, good neighborhood, school, friends. If you noticed he does not have use for the money he makes selling drugs, he always mess up and has his family paying for it, has zero responsibilities if compared to Jamie and Tommy I'm sure they went tru hell growing up. My opinion he needs to die, �� yea, he and Jamie. It's just like empire imagine hakym wanting to sell drugs all because lucious did?? When he is rich already
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by echobazz: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm thinking is the Serbs(Jason's guy)
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by austertee01(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2019
echobazz:
I'm thinking is the Serbs(Jason's guy)

Ohhh very likely. Dre must have probably snitched on Jamie as he knew James did the hit. Also, Jason was Dre's hope for a come-back and taking the street again.
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by Odkboy23(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Tasha's new boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by echobazz: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2019
austertee01:

Ohhh very likely. Dre must have probably snitched on Jamie as he knew James did the hit. Also, Jason was Dre's hope for a come-back and taking the street again.
Yeah very likely,keeping my fingers crossed till Jan 5th
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by NoraPibowei(f): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2019
austertee01:
For lovers of the series #Power. Please guess correctly who shot Ghost and get #5,000 in January when the concluding episodes would be released.

Ramona
Re: Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January by selch(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2020
austertee01:

����� It had to be tariq

(1) (Reply)

Buy DSTV Decoder In Benin City / Bbnaija: Twitter Users Accuse Kiddwaya Of Being A Bi-sexual, Here’s Why (VIDEO) / Please Help Me Identify This Movie [solved] ☪️mg ☀️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.