Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination (770 Views)

OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Fynestboi Elected Secretary General Of OAU STUDENTS UNION / Fynestboi Emerges OAU Students' Union Secretary General-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2016
Dear CEO and Moderator,

I appreciate your good works as regards The Nairaland Forum,particularly The Nairaland Inter-School Debate (NISD); more power to your elbow.

Nevertheless,it will interest you to know that the NISD only favours the Undergraduates on NL. So I ask,what about other NLers who are not into the university yet,does it mean that those people will not be carried along?
Explained below is a useful suggestion that could be of great help to you if considered.

I'm of the view that the NISD should come in two categories - the regular NISD should be reformed to the Senior Category while the Junior Category should cover all other interested NLers who are not yet into the university.

I suggest that around this period,when the Senior Category is done,the Junior Category should commence and something July this year,the Junior Category will be brought to and end.
The competition will now be taken in the UEFA League format,where the Senior Category will be the UEFA Champions League,while the UEFA Europa League. The Overall Best Debaters for each Category will now go for a face-off,similar to the UEFA Super Cup,something August or September. Come to think of it,the current Super NISD features two consecutive winners which is rather funny,because I don't know how the Super NISD will proceed in an event when thesame University claims the NISD Overall Winner for two consecutive years in a row.

Moreover,be reminded that none of the NL rules states that The NL Forum is meant for undergraduates only,so why then is the NISD meant for them only? Let every NLer be carried along in every NL Program.

I write you this,because I believe there are so many NLers who are good on the pen but have not been allowed to express or air their professional writing skills on The NL Forum.

Consider my suggestion and you will be glad you did!

1 Like

Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Nobody: 12:36am On May 21, 2016
your the perfect example of a failed educational system....Look at the controversial title you placed 'discrimination'......when airing your view,Instead of suggesting or convincing,,you just compute thrash and you wana partake in a debate...woe betide your sense of reasoning......
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2016
Justdulla:
your the perfect example of a failed educational system....Look at the controversial title you placed 'discrimination'......when airing your view,Instead of suggesting or convincing,,you just compute thrash and you wana partake in a debate...woe betide your sense of reasoning......

Obviously,without doubt,one can deduce how frustrated you are. Even your moniker justDULLA shows it. Honestly,I was not expecting this from you,because to whom brain is given,sense is expected.
I can therefore deduce that you're so poor in English Language that you fail to recognise that the word 'Discrimination' could convey either a negative or positive meaning,depending on the modifier.
Besides,I expected that even at your age,you should know that threads like this MUST not only contain your complaints,but also your proferred solutions/suggestions.

You claim to be better off in English Language but you still don't get that we only have '...' and '....' but you go ahead typing '.....' and double commas ',,'. Please,is it thesame BRITISH English Language I do in school that you also take?

Boss,there's a brain in your head; please use it. Slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm.

Interesting.
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2016
Fynestboi:
Hmmmmmm.

Interesting.

Good to know you're here Boss.
Please take action on my useful suggestion quickly.
Or if you ain't convinced enough,you could throw it open on the Front Page for regular Nairaland discussion.
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 7:20pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:

Good to know you're here Boss.
Please take action on my useful suggestion quickly.
Or if you ain't convinced enough,you could throw it open on the Front Page for regular Nairaland discussion.

We used to have something like that before.

Will look into it.
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by babyfaceafrica: 7:26pm On May 21, 2016
What about postgraduate students.....
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2016
Fynestboi:

We used to have something like that before.

Will look into it.

Oh! I never knew that something like that ever existed before now. Nevertheless,considering it,will be a better improvement especially in terms of the Super NISD.

Good to have you on the thread though...
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What about postgraduate students.....

You have a point there.
But be reminded that some of the NISD Judges are Post-Graduate students.

Boss Fynestboi,am I right?
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:

You have a point there.

Yes.
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:

You have a point there.

I doubt that......but if true then some of their presentation is poor !!!!.....what I will suggest is that different competition for postgraduate and undergraduate..just an opinion anyway
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 7:40pm On May 21, 2016
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
Fynestboi:
https://www.nairaland.com/1484758/educational-debate-phase-one-essay

https://www.nairaland.com/1480322/educational-debate-phase-one-essay

Oh! I see... Thumbs Up!
But when and why did you actually stop it? You could have improved on it,over the years (2013-2016).
It's somewhat like a perfect example of what I'm suggesting.
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 10:20pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:

Oh! I see... Thumbs Up!
But when and why did you actually stop it? You could have improved on it,over the years (2013-2016).
It's somewhat like a perfect example of what I'm suggesting.

Hmmmm.

We are working on something of such as a replacement
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by TemmyMatt(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hmmmm.
We are working on something of such as a replacement
Oh! Nice one. So when is this your 'Something of such' going to take off?
Re: PM To Messrs Seun And Fynestboi: Young Nairalanders Say No To Age Discrimination by Fynestboi: 7:58am On May 22, 2016
TemmyMatt:

Oh! Nice one.
So when is this your 'Something of such' going to take off?

Soon

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Sex Tape Photos Has A Person's Ultimate Finishing Move. / See Photos....what This Basic 9 Students Did Will Surprise YOU! / Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, New JAMB Registrar, Is The Right Man. See Why(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.