Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos (968 Views)

Dislodge AEPB Board And Field Officers Over Sexual Misconducts, Extortion – FCT / Reason Why Tomatoes Is Expensive In Nigeria. / NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 12:13am On May 21, 2016
I bought 2 pieces of plantain for 300 naira and tomatoes at port harcourt mall for cry cry
#see the attached photos

Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by nnachukz(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2016
Are you a sai Buhari crue? If yes, then complain not. The mall management must make a profit.
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by saaedlee: 1:17am On May 21, 2016
Now Buhari is the cause bah?
Nnachukz, you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by TPAND(f): 5:59am On May 21, 2016
What happened to Portharcourt market. No be you wan form big boy.

I dey sure say you carry one slottooo go there, to try impress her, you come back come dey cry foul play... shioo. Your kitchen doesn't look like a kitchen of someone that can afford to buy at that price.

Next time use your head and go to rumuokoro market.
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 4:43pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
What happened to Portharcourt market. No be you wan form big boy.

I dey sure say you carry one slottooo go there, to try impress her, you come back come dey cry foul play... shioo. Your kitchen doesn't look like a kitchen of someone that can afford to buy at that price.

Next time use your head and go to rumuokoro market.
grin grin grin
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
nnachukz:
Are you a sai Buhari crue? If yes, then complain not. The mall management must make a profit.

I am not accusing Buhari. Things a generally expensive in port harcourt. Whether APC or PDP port harcourt will forever remain the same cos they believe everybody works with the oil company undecided
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
nnachukz:

I am not accusing Buhari. Things are generally expensive in port harcourt. Whether APC or PDP port harcourt will forever remain the same cos they believe everybody works with the oil company undecided
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
saaedlee:
Nnachukz, you need Jesus

Abi oooo.
Pls tell them
Re: The Unpalatable Extortion In Port Harcourt Mall Where 4 Tomatoes Is 1881 #photos by andersonbaba(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2016
saaedlee:
Nnachukz, you need Jesus

Tell them [size=8pt][/size] grin

(1) (Reply)

40 Intelligent Social Advertisements That Take Creativity To A Whole New Level / Why I Want To Be A Teacher / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.