Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) (10948 Views)

Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by BizLife(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2016
Another question: Would those labs not collect bribes? Wouldn't they compromise their standards because of kickbacks?
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2016
sanity12:
Who gives a Bleep abt d mud eroded community....
ya jealousy stinks to d high heaven

1 Like

Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2016
afolag:

I tell you, you don't need millions of words to describe leaders with thinking faculty, all states across the federation should have. Unemployment will be a thing of the past in just two and halve years if we are ready to follow the standard process in the execution of project.

Exactly. You've said it all
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Doncute(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2016
U know wat I like about Mr Obaino. I applaud d fact most stories emanating from Anambra are positive. The govt is not busy promising to achieve everything. Instead the stories show wat has already been done and put in place. Dis shld be adopted by many other states. Stop promising and start delivering.
#say no to promises and yes to positive delivery.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Doncute(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2016
U know wat I like about Mr Obaino. I applaud d fact most stories emanating from Anambra are positive. The govt is not busy promising to achieve everything. Instead the stories show wat has already been done and put in place. Dis shld be adopted by many other states. Stop promising and start delivering.
#say no to promises and yes to positive delivery.
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by uvalued(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Wuuworld:
Here cometh a leader that knows that a single soul worth more than anything money can afford,not others that cherish pipeline more than human life...

Teach them to know that a soul worth more than Chevron pipelines

Teach them to lead not to rule

Sometimes I do wonder if Anambra is actually a state in Nigeria or a country on Itz own...

Nice one Mr Governor.

Oshiomole, rain still dey fall for Edo so
Start work ooo.

this is what i term proactive...foresight always in the news for positive impact to his people... when fulani attack enugu, he lunched helicopter patrol, building collapses in ondo or ogun, he set up a strategy to curtail building collapse... while others are looking for bailout only for salary?
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2016
uvalued:

this is what i term proactive...foresight always in the news for positive impact to his people... when fulani attack enugu, he lunched helicopter patrol, building collapses in ondo or ogun, he set up a strategy to curtail building collapse... while others are looking for bailout only for salary?
Willie is willingly working""""WWW"
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Aarenaija: 3:08pm On May 21, 2016
When would Nigeria begin to build structures that are attractive again
as we use to have in those days.

They build schools, hospitals and govenment establishment as if they
are builing temporary camps and shamelessly share it on Social media as an
achievement and the governor would walk magestically to commission such craps.
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2016
sanity12:
Who gives a Bleep abt d mud eroded community....
i just hope that one day God will give u enough transport fare so u can visit this mud eroded place called Anambra State.

I promise u, if u ever make enough money to pay a visit, YOUR MOUTH WILL FOREVER SHUT UP.

if you doubt go take a loan and travel east.
Re: Anambra Opens Material Testing Laboratories (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
Building another lab that will fold up within 12 months? I hope it does not go to waste like PRODA in Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPS Rejects Lagos Land Use Charge Law / Affordable And Best Architectural / Construction Company In Nigeria In 2019 / Furniture I Bought From China Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.