Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria (18035 Views)

Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria by ohsars2506: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is best use for screeding instead of POP plaster for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a product easy to apply,water resistance, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and excellent hiding power, which provides a smooth, sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, fibrocement, concrete, concrete blocks and walls surfaces
painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints.

coverage is 60 square meter per coat

price is 7000 naira per drum

call 07062420141 for more details and order

Re: Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria by kayzay4all: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please, I want to take up screeding work based on the current situation of the country, I feel I can add it to my hustle coz things aren't just rosy at all after graduating. I need information about how I can take square meter measurements correctly and the current charges for screeding. I have seen videos of how it's done already and I feel that screeding is something I can do. Kindly put me in the know house.

(1) (Reply)

The New Phase Of Hillcrest Estate Sabon Lugbe, Abuja. Be A Landlord Now! / Consumers To Pay N450,000 For Bypassing Meters – NERC / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.