Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,794 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? (2657 Views)

Did Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil Just Called Wizkid His Daddy? / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by kay29000(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2016
About four weeks ago, one of the biggest musicians of out times in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage had a nasty breakup with her husband, Tunji 'Teebillz' Balogun. Tiwa Savage later said they had been living apart for about two months before sh^t hit the fan last month, but what made it so controversial was the fact that her husband/former manager, Teebillz went on Instagram (a social media website) to make some nasty allegations against Tiwa. He claimed she had had sex with Tuface, Don Jazzy, and Dr. Sid at different times.

Below are Teebillz (Tiwa's husband's) words...

“With in what period of time did you Bleep jazzy and Dr Sid. And I dint care because the love I have for you. I looked at it that we all have a past even when at this same fucking time you were fucking with 2face."

This will be in public record forever, because it was shared on the Internet. He made many allegations against Tiwa, including claiming her mother is a witch and that she doesn't cook for him, but the one that made her cry in her Pulse exclusive interview was the claims above...the claims that Tiwa had slept with Tuface, Don Jazzy, and Dr. Sid. So, I ask, do you think this really happened?

People said he was drunk and depressed at the time of posting this things, and that he said it to tarnish Tiwa's image because he was jealous of how big she had become while he hardly made any money after she sacked him as her manager. Tuface Idibia lives in the same estate with the Balogun's (Tiwa and Teebillz), and Dr. Sid and Don Jazzy are her label mate and label boss at Mavin Records. They spend long hours alone in the studio, and this might have made her husband suspect something was going on. But I am sure if he had any concrete evidence, he would have made it known to the public already. I believe he made up these allegations cos he knew Nigerians would easily believe them. What about you...what do you think? Do you think Tiwa Savage slept with Tuface, Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid?

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/05/did-tiwa-savage-really-sleep-with.html

Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by klassykute(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016
carri dis tin and getout .. u no dey tire for person marriage .. go gt married ..

1 Like

Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by goldbim(f): 8:34am On May 21, 2016
Akiko!!story..let sleeping dog lie..they have moved on lipsrsealed.
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by kay29000(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
Akiko!!story..let sleeping dog lie..they have moved on lipsrsealed.

Nice necklace.
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by goldbim(f): 8:50am On May 21, 2016
kay29000:

Nice necklace.
tnx cheesy.its actually a belt..
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by kay29000(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
tnx cheesy.its actually a belt..

Oops! Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by lordizak(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2016
U expect her to admit to doing such a thing? Billz made same mistake as I, he should have just walked away.
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by IamDemilade(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2016
This story is dead
Get a life pls
Next undecided undecided
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Really Sleep With Tuface, Don Jazzy, And Dr. Sid? by kay29000(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
IamDemilade:
This story is dead
Get a life pls
Next undecided undecided

Get a boob job...see how flat your chest is.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Jidenna Dresses Up As The Game For Halloween (photos) / Mumagee's Dancer Performs Sex On Stage, Exposes Private Part / Bbnaija: Ebuka's Outfit From Lastnight - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.