Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With (33449 Views)

Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With! / JAMB 2016 Direct Entry Application Portal Now Open-aspirants Can Now Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by MrCEO69(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2016
Engrr:

Dis one don do me many times, I no go lie

i had to piss inside can bottle cos the oga v come and i can't leave when dey are talkin to us in the hall.

That day was hell.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by TDonald: 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
This crap aint funny undecided

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Paulakosu(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2016
ajiwukari:

I can assure you that very few people can relate to this post. Quite entertaining though. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I went to a military school and have friends and family in the armed forces.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by geonyte(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2016
Odunayaw:
fool...you r as daft and dumb As a blank bullet...map reading and sand modelling is taught from d onset in all Nigerian military institutions even to their secondary school
If u must source attention..do that on d streets you butt wipe!
please do not forget to tell him that nigerian armies are the strongest land soldiers in the world
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Liljeez(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2016
mehn....i can relate to all this oh because I wrote the entrance examination this year....we were scheduled to start by 7am....na so i rush reach the place quarter after 6....for my mind military get order..dem go start exactly 7am

My people....na so we sit down under sun ooooh......till 11am before we start...to worsen it,immediately we entered the hall,NEPA took light....the heat eh

I didnt make the 50-man AFSB list sha.....i'm gonna try again next year sha

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Babysho(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2016
Tunchi101:
THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

So therefore,

Space For Sale !!! cheesy
Apply Within cheesy

Imagine this boring crap that isn't even known to upto 7% of Nigerians making front page.

Lalasticlala sef....I did my own meme which is very funny and general but he didn't move it.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
Odunayaw:
fool...you r as daft and dumb As a blank bullet...map reading and sand modelling is taught from d onset in all Nigerian military institutions even to their secondary school
If u must source attention..do that on d streets you butt wipe!
don't mind the white fowl ,I am sure he won't last one month in NMS.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by marlockj: 8:21pm On May 21, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:

He is not a white fowl....but a black bastardddddd

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Faculty14(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2016
geonyte:
please do not forget to tell him that nigerian armies are the strongest land soldiers in the world
you still believe that crap!
Better wake up
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by geonyte(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2016
Faculty14:
you still believe that crap! Better wake up
wake up from where
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:
mehn....i can relate to all this oh because I wrote the entrance examination this year....we were scheduled to start by 7am....na so i rush reach the place quarter after 6....for my mind military get order..dem go start exactly 7am

My people....na so we sit down under sun ooooh......till 11am before we start...to worsen it,immediately we entered the hall,NEPA took light....the heat eh

Can an applicant succeed with merit and without a godfather?
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Liljeez(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2016
Love Machine:
Can an applicant succeed with merit and without a godfather?
Guy.......to make d 50-man list is by merit......but dat AFSB eh.....na dere power dey jam power oh

Can we chat privately....lemme tell u some things
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Odunayaw(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
if they care to know...I will beat it into their ears how we defend Liberia and sierra Leone with d blood of our soldiers a d our hard earned money...I will narrate how officers and men suffer under d harsh heat of d north east to defend Nigeria...
no dimwit will insult the men that have sworn to defend us !

1 Like

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Odunayaw(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:

I wrote at ikeja
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Liljeez(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
Odunayaw:
I wrote at ikeja
I wrote at air force base Benin......were you shortlisted
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Souljaboi1: 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
ritzybaby:
24. You finally resumed to the academy after documentation and issuing of kits...

Una don buy job from Termer 2 cadets.

Help me greet Cadet Jungle ( ex - boi 08 ) from Shamule's senior brother.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Souljaboi1: 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
Chongaiman:
OP's discovery about cadet life after admission

I can relate, but cadets have stop sitting on their heads. NMS boys, very true !!!
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by KevMitnick: 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
ritzybaby:
12. After getting to the Academy complex, they ask you ground nyash according to your state, then one Colonel now says ''clowns'', now we are going to do coconut festival. Is that clear?

this is where you knock the person at you back on head and vice-versa grin
Is zat clear? YeZzir.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by lordwyze(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
Bollinger:

Blame the MODs. This should not have hit the front page at all. Even my kid is scratching his head.
guy it really make sense. I pray that your kid should have interest in joining military(NDA precisely) den he will explain everything about this thread to you.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by RicheDadTutors(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2016
<<MAKE 8 CREDITS & ABOVE IN YOUR WAEC GCE; GUARANTEED>>

2016 NOV/DEC WAEC GCE REGISTRATION is in progress and closes soon! Register with us at Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja and make all your paper in just ONE SITTING- it is a guarantee!

At Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja; we have the BEST EXAMINATION CENTRE in the FCT, as well as the BEST TUTORIAL CENTRE/ FACILITY in the FCT.

We have proofs from the 2015 NOV/DEC WAEC. Below are the results and phone contacts of some our candidates. You are free to contact them for confirmation. Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari, Abuja put smiles on their faces!

1. Name: Anyankpele Caleb
Subjects/ Grades: English (B3), Mathematics (A1), Physics (B3), Chemistry (C5), Biology (B3), Further-Mathematics (C5), Geography(B2), Economics (C6), etc
Exam Agent: Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08132369486

2. Name: Jonah Emmanuel
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C5), Biology (C6), Agric. Science (B3), C.R.S.(C6), Economics (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08186675464

3. Name: Momoh David
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C6), Biology (C6), Geography(C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08140480835

4. Name: Okeke Stephenie
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Biology(C6), Economics (C4), Government (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08037024790

5. Name: Udoh Amarachi
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Government (A1), CRS (A1), Economics (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08039331457

6. Name: Shalkwgwa Abraham
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C6), Economics (B3), Geography(B3), Government (B3), Biology (C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08067431217

7. Name: Samuel Juliet
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C6), Biology (C4), Literature (C6), History (C4), Economics (C6), CRS (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08171326863

8. Name: Zainab Oluwabukola
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (B3), Government (B3), Biology (C4), Agric. Science (C4), Financial Accounting (C6), Economics (C4), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08033173806

And many more colourful results (which are available in our office for confirmation)

For details or registration, feel free to contact the Director of Studies, Riche-Dad Education Consults, Bwari, Abuja on: 08064465717, 08075850108, or 08098802353

Or add us up on whatsApp: +2348186222802

You can visit our office or Study Centre/ Facility, located at:
Adjacent the JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II or By Laura Hospital Crescent Junction, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by imepaul(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:

My Guy I see u, I wrote mine in Benin also!..... But as God wuld hv it, my name cum out 4 d 50-man list!.... Mehn, d way wey tk sitdwn 4 sun dat day ehn, as we enter hall nepa tk lyt, na so I loose buttons 4rm my shirt o, I dey wryt exam dey fan my sef wit question booklet!
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Bollinger(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Tnnig:
guy it really make sense. I pray that your kid should have interest in joining military(NDA precisely) den he will explain everything about this thread to you.

God forbid. Join the Nigerian military when dem no swear for am. I am a Soldier and what he knows about the military is different from what the topic is trying to say. I get it. It's the way the Nigerian military is, but that is not what my kid knows of how a military is.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 12:15am On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Guy.......to make d 50-man list is by merit......but dat AFSB eh.....na dere power dey jam power oh

Can we chat privately....lemme tell u some things
What is afsb?
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Liljeez(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2016
Love Machine:
What is afsb?
Armed Forces Selection Board
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Armed Forces Selection Board
Okay,thanks
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Nobody: 12:27am On May 22, 2016
Bollinger:

God forbid. Join the Nigerian military when dem no swear for am. I am a Soldier and what he knows about the military is different from what the topic is trying to say. I get it. It's the way the Nigerian military is, but that is not what my kid knows of how a military is.
can you pls tell me what a military mean?(I mean your view)
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Bollinger(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2016
Tnnig:
can you pls tell me what a military mean?(I mean your view)

One way to describe a Military is a group of professional, well trained Soldiers whose sole purpose is to defend their country. Keyword here is professional and trained. Nigerian Soldiers are neither. They are more like a vigilante group than anything.
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Bollinger(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2016
geonyte:

In your mind abi? E de okomaiko de claim say na im gefrend fine pass for the whole world. Ok. isorait. cool

1 Like

Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by godwinkessi: 6:13am On May 22, 2016
ritzybaby:
1. When you hear that JAMB result is out

...and you say 'hmmm' Lemme pray first.

Why do soldiers shave off their beards
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by Faculty14(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2016
geonyte:
wake up from where
from your slumber
Re: 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With by dajan03: 7:41am On May 22, 2016
kissval1388:
when you remember that your Your God father is General Muhammed Buhari. Gcfr.
The general that silence and destroy wailers.
The lion of the tribe of daura and kano.
The goro chewing, burukutu drinking general.

N.B- its just for fun.
it's good u specified it's just for fun b4 you receive the curses of your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.