Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (43094 Views)

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:08am On Jan 06, 2018
1. When your class offends a teacher, and she be like go and call Mr Fakeye (the teacher who can beat most)

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:11am On Jan 06, 2018
2. Then you all start lamenting among your self who caused the trouble.
Class captain : ma, it was stephen that was making noise
Stephen : Abi you are mad, was it not femi

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:13am On Jan 06, 2018
3. Then someone among you is choosen to first chop cane, and ends up being beating like a goat

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2018
4. And people of other class will be laughing at you guys

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:22am On Jan 06, 2018
5. And all of a sudden you hear now your cain is plus 3, and you all run to chop cane

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:29am On Jan 06, 2018
6. And the canr just breaks and he orders the other class student to go and bring a cane, and that one now come with 3 fat canes

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2018
7. And the weak ones start explaining how they were not in the class.
Teacher: Next!
Lalasticlala: sir! I swear, i was not among, i went to ease my self, ask seun
Seun: Better leave me

368 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2018
8. And people still dey observe

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by purem(m): 3:39am On Jan 06, 2018
OP I never laff o undecided

Like say I no even go skul sef

Abi all dis tin no dey happen 4 boarding ni

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by purem(m): 3:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Still following
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by purem(m): 3:40am On Jan 06, 2018
No sleeping
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2018
10. And you hear plus one

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2018
11. And teacher starting showing sign of being tired
**NOTE: i can bet you feel like yawning when seeing the pics below

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2018
13. And we dat like choping cane last be like

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Laitesmart(m): 4:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!
Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MrRhymes101(m): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2018
lol those watching from the other class tho, enemies of progress... wedding MC

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by oyonu(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
1. When your class offends a teacher, and she be like go and call Mr Fakeye (the teacher who can beat most)

Mr Fakeye the French teacher. sounds familiar from birch Freeman high sch

8 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
oyonu:

Mr Fakeye the French teacher. sounds familiar from birch Freeman high sch
Exactly man, he was my french teacher den. Did yu attend birchfreeman 2?

6 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by omoiyalayi(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Laitesmart:
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!

Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!

grin lol grin

U are not serious u got me rolling on my bed

18 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by oyonu(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:

Exactly man, he was my french teacher den. Did yu attend birchfreeman 2?

Yes. Graduated in 2006

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by femijay8271(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2018
dis make me to remember what happened back then in my JSS 2, some students dey make noise for my class after morning assembly, na so dis maths teacher(owoeye)con come tell everybody say make dem standup, including those wey no make noise, Come flog everybody wey dey inside class, I be principal then because I no dey like to dey go school early, as I enter school wey i wan enter my class around 9:20am, na so I dey hear sounds like, "PAA, PA-PA-PA" for dat early mormo, wey rain dey fall small, na so I just kuku go hide for dat our smelling toilet for 30min tey xcape flogging for DAT day. ;Ddis make me to remember what happened back then in my JSS 2, some students dey make noise for my class after morning assembly, na so dis maths teacher(owoeye)con come tell everybody say make dem standup, including those wey no make noise, Come flog everybody wey dey inside class, I be principal then because I no dey like to dey go school early, as I enter school wey i wan enter my class around 9:20am, na so I dey hear sounds like, "PAA, PA-PA-PA" for dat early mormo, wey rain dey fall small, na so I just kuku go hide for dat our smelling toilet for 30min tey xcape flogging for DAT day.

28 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by money121(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Ok

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by olafunny(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
I school at Canada, so pls what is cane

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by plessis: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
And this made front page?...

Seun should take all his moderators for mental evaluation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by abiolag(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
so funny
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Teachers Can Be Stupid... They Just Be Floggin people Anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by eedriy: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by BruzMoney(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
There is always Fa in front of teachers that can beat students very well, in My secondary school, we had we Fawole and Mr Fatile then. Ibadan Grammar School 2003-2009 students can relate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Malonie242(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
The weak ones that always try to dodge the cane angry
Always giving stupid excuses, just chop your cane already let's hear word angry

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
7. And the weak ones start explaining how they were not in the class.
Teacher: Next!
Lalasticlala: sir! I swear, i was not among, i went to ease my self, ask seun
Seun: Better leave me
you got me man

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by NaoSlay: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018

My college life in Algeria was far more better than these list, oh those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.