Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Plus Size Pregnant Model Shows Off Baby Bump In Nude Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus Size Pregnant Model Shows Off Baby Bump In Nude Selfie (2902 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plus Size Pregnant Model Shows Off Baby Bump In Nude Selfie by Packboizzy(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2016
The Famed Size 22 model, stripped down physically and emotionally aiming at critics and haters for continuous doubt towards her career as a model despite the strides she’s made in the industry.
Tess Holliday and fiancée Nick who is expecting their second child,
Tess Holliday directed some words to haters by saying “When people told me I couldn’t model, I would always think, I’ve literally had some of the shittiest things happen to me and survived them,”
Tess and fiancée Nick are expecting their second child, with a seven months pregnancy, Instagramed using her own quotes from her May 14 interview and a nude photo from an April photoshoot. “So me being a model is not the most ridiculous thing that I have had happen to me. I’ve never taken no for an answer.”
The Mississippi native, 30, though signed to Milk Management modeling agency, had an H&M campaign alongside Iggy Pop and a Benefit Cosmetics campaign, Holliday shared that she still has her share of skeptics.
"When I tell people I’m a model, they look at me like I’ve said I’ve murdered someone,” she continued. “Their jaw will drop and they will stare blankly at me. I can see the wheels turning, that they’re trying to work out if they’ve heard me correctly.”
But Holliday has a master plan, despite what the trolls have to say. “I will continue to live unapologetically, to thrive in this body, prove the naysayers wrong & laugh at the ignorance,” she captioned a nude selfie on May 19.
for more gist visit:
https://kaimasgist..com.ng/2016/05/plus-size-pregnant-model-shows-off-baby.html

Re: Plus Size Pregnant Model Shows Off Baby Bump In Nude Selfie by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On May 21, 2016
Mrbrown j.see your kind of women wink

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her 82yr Old Father / Nigerian Billionaire,chima Anyaso And Wife Host Flavour And His Crew / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique, Shares Sultry New Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.