Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics (926 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics by henryanna36: 11:24am On May 21, 2016
Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi has announced the appointment of talking drummer, Aralola Olamuyiwa popularly known as Ara as ambassador of Ife kingdom. The award was to recognise her cultural contribution to Yoruba land and Ile Ife.

Reacting to the appontment,Ara said....

”With deepest appreciation to my lord, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi for appointing me cultural ambassador of his kingdom, words fail me and I cannot thank you enough sir. This is all the encouragement i need to remain steadfast and continue to promote our culture i promise to make you even more proud , the entire Yoruba race and Nigeria.My heart is filled with so much joy , this is the highest honour ever. God bless you my king.Long may you live. Arole Oodua! Official ceremony loading….”

Congrats to her

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ooni-of-ife-appoints-ara-as-ife.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics by gisthit: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
The Onirisa. Keep up the good work sir.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics by AKYEMITE(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2016
It is a welcome development, promotion of our culture.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Visit Madagascar, What Would Your Name Change To? / Do Ghost Exist? / Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.