Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (1375 Views)

Shadow(vengence!! / A Client From Hell / The Package [crime Action Thriller] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series by TeenWeb: 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
. Thriller Pls Criticisim Is Welcome...so i should Know where To Improve On.. VENGENCE FROM HELL puff!!Puff!!As He Lit Up the Cigaratte In his Hands.What!How can You tell me You Were Attacked by Some Kids!He shouted at Them.
They dont Fail their Mission...Before Boss!Don Said
"Then What's Wrong"
It's a planned Work..Boss!Don Said
He walked Round The Table Puffing in his lit Cigarrate..
Blood!He Murmured
Boss We have to Get Oodegard Kidnapped!Don Suggested
How could Oodegard Do something Like That?Boss Said....Groaning like a Snarling Lion ready to devour...
Poooooowwww!!He hit the table with his hardened palm,Got hold of His Gun And Fired..

Park their Bodies and Dump!He said as he made his way to his Nimozin 1575 series Car....

To be Continued...

Re: VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series by oppsyij: 6:30pm On May 23, 2016
show some love na post somthin so we could fall in love with nice plot i guess

(1) (Reply)

Okobo(impotent) - Akíntayo Akínjídé / POISONED LOVE- Episode 1-3 / INNOCENT BOYFRIEND {my Chronicle}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.