Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 (45054 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2016
tocineworld:
What a sad ending for Prosper.

Seun, OAM4J, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala come and see... You already banned betting and stuffs on nairaland

God will help us
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by fuckpoverty(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
as bad as it may sound, may God help we youth in dis sinful world.bt I tink ders an evil spirit dat walks wit alcohol,especially wen a bet is involved, nd d fascinating part is dat, dat spirit wud allow u 2 take till d last 1 dat u tink u ave won b4 striking,ave seen several cases of alcohol bet dat ended bizzare.....o lord pls help us 2 tink wright at d right tym. AmEN
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On May 21, 2016
izzou:

Am not sure you read the article.
He read it.It is who did not understand him.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Azumy(f): 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]
broda dis shld b ur ryt on a mumin may God guide us aryt.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Azumy(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
misscall247:
Buhari stop killing ppl ........order d mobilization of youth corpers
is dis. one alryt wetin bring buhari 4 dis matter
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51pm On May 21, 2016
RIP to him

I pity his immediate family he left behind especially the young children and the wife.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Timoleon(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2016
adeememman:
Sad, this is what happens when poverty has eaten deep into the populace and someone somewhere thinks he can become a millionaire overnight. Its possible but the chance is very slim maybe less than 1%. Chai, Baba ijebu and Aja 4 customers may not like this news.

At least read the story na. Does your comment correlate?
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by dayojags10(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
I witnessed similar situations some years back, all in the name of making quick money..... This guy finished 10 medium chelsea bottles and what happened afterward wasn't funny, no b say I hear am, I saw man body turned white, his feet turned white, his tooth were clenching, he was vomiting, pooing at the same time..... Before we could say jack, baba don pai. RIP Aloma
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by dubemivan(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
priscaoge:
It's a crazy world! Now those friends that engaged him in such bet left him when he started vomiting. People should stop playing with alcohol n all these yeye deadly bet. Mstchewwww
Sweetheart dont mind them...
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by pole: 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
Bad Game,d Guy Yeye Knw Be Some,tell God Waitin Carry U Come Heaven
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Nmeri17: 11:59pm On May 21, 2016
[s] “The underlying factor fuelling such insane bets is usually poverty and the deprivation it subjects
people to. If you look at it critically, you’ll realise
that these guys don’t really enjoy consuming all that
alcohol, they only do it because of the gains
attached to such bets….[/s]
Stop spitting bollocks! Continue saying what you don't know. undecided
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Yseone(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2016
The story of Prosper just reminded me of a young man called Monday in his late 20s some years ago @Asaba who drank 5 bottles of Gulder in a betting competition but was finally chained when friends discovered he was runningby outta his senses...that would have been a Mad man today.
NairaLanders, abeg Who alcohol Don epp?
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by deebrain(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2016
Friends that would only inspire you towards vanity.

How come the number of friends that would dare you to do a virtuous thing are few?

Be wise.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Rick9(m): 2:32am On May 22, 2016
See why I hate alcoholic drinks, Alcohol is nothing but deadly chemicals and concoctions mixed together. Drink Alcohol responsibly #SaveALife Rip bro
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by tbliss22(m): 4:00am On May 22, 2016
Funny!! U drank to stupor all because of 10k?

He just made those kids fatherless for nothing. At 33 he's still very gullible...

Rip man!!
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2016
I feel sorry for the family and mother. Losing three children is definitely not to blame on alcohol. Prior Alcohol intake of Prosper was just a witchcraft manipulation. There is more to the story.

May God strengthen them.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Chicagoesontop: 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
kushma:
what has to do with names in this issue turning it to tribe wahala.

What The Name Has To Do Is That IPOB Are Hustlers Involving Huge Amounts Of Money, But You OILY SOUP Yorubas Are Hustling In Stupidities That Lead To Their Untimely Deaths, Either By Stealing At The Bus Stops, or Betting To Drink Themselves To Death.
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by kushma(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

What The Name Has To Do Is That IPOB Are Hustlers Involving Huge Amounts Of Money, But You OILY SOUP Yorubas Are Hustling In Stupidities That Lead To Their Untimely Deaths, Either By Stealing At The Bus Stops, or Betting To Drink Themselves To Death.
I be Igbo guy oooo doesn't mean you have to finish oda tribe
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by Chicagoesontop: 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
kushma:
I be Igbo guy oooo doesn't mean you have to finish oda tribe

Okay ,,, Sorry !!! All Of Una Sorry ....
Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by obontami: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too fcccking long I ma read this later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) / See The Fish I Caught At Marwa Beach Today / The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.