Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out (1168 Views)

5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked / Incredibly Amazing Fashion Styles: Latest Ankara Styles 2017 / All My Ladies: Some Amazing Fashion Ideas For The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by dat9jagirl: 12:43pm On May 21, 2016
Yeah I know trends come and go which makes it a little difficult ...did I say a little ? It's way difficult to keep up from fashion to gadgets to food. Everything has its season and some might just keep coming back Let's look at what's trending now ...

1) Chain bags

Chain bags have been existing for a very long time and I love them..they are comfortable and can be carried in any style. You could wear them across your shoulders for a more casual n simple look...or double the chains if you're headed to the office, likand a normal hand bag.

2) Grommet and Metallic Heels

3) One-shoulder dresses

4) Crop Tops

5) Floral prints

Well no one is waiting for it to be summer or spring before they add it to their collection....if it's trending , then they are wearing it .

cc: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/05/5-amazing-fashion-trends-you-must-try.html?m=0

Re: 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by Julietcutie(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
that shoe is the ugliest thing have ever seen ...jeez that can't be trending now
Re: 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2016
Shuuuuuuuu Op that shoe be like Madam gagoool shoe
Re: 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by Eze2000(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
that shoe is the ugliest thing have ever seen ...jeez that can't be trending now

Apparently u got class. Lots of it.
Re: 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by Julietcutie(f): 5:32am On May 22, 2016
thank you
Eze2000:

Apparently u got class. Lots of it.
Re: 5 Amazing Fashion Trends You Must Try Out by Eze2000(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2016
Julietcutie:
thank you
u are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Which Size Do You Use? / How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber / Mr Ideal Nigeria Releases Pre Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.