Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

WEEKEND DIGEST | Keeping It Real With ADAFORADA - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / WEEKEND DIGEST | Keeping It Real With ADAFORADA (522 Views)

Keeping It Corporate!2018 New Corporate Ankara Styles / Photos: Meet The Man Who Has Been Keeping His Dreadlocks For 40years / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WEEKEND DIGEST | Keeping It Real With ADAFORADA by 105africa: 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
Week End Digest caught up with fast rising Nigerian Stylist Ada and she poured out her real feelings about the Act of styling.

Check out our conversation with her below:

MAY WE MEET YOU ADA:

Hi, I’m Chisom Nwagba. I’m a pharmacist, writer and a stylist. I run the page @stylebyadaforada on IG.I love clothes and art, so I love to use clothes to create lovely art (combining both) or at least something like that. I basically love to make people look good.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE STYLING DESPITE BEEN A PHARMACIST?
This has always been a hobby; styling pageants in beauty contests at school back then, styling myself when I’m about to go up stage to mc a show or pageantry etc while I was a student.

WHEN DID YOU JOIN SOCIAL MEDIA?
I started my page on IG @stylebyadaforada on the 3rd of March, 2016, that was the day I posted my first picture. I’d love to tell the story behind all that but I don’t want to take too much of your time.

What inspired the start of @stylebyadaforada?

I won’t say one thing in particular was my inspiration but a friend gave me a little push and I just went crazy with all the pictures from there.
@stylebyadaforada is a page where you’ll find beautiful style. I see a lovely outfit, I simply share my thoughts on it and I have a lot of fun doing it too. I share style/fashion ideas on the wall too, it’s really interesting and you should go check it out.

DO YOU HAVE ANY MENTOR?
Read more here
http://www.105africa.net/weekend-digest-keeping-real-adaforada/

(1) (Reply)

Style Focus: Kylie Jenner / Quality Makeup Products Distributorship Opportunity + Models Wanted / Flatter Your Customers With Custom Apparels From Alanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.