Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? (1188 Views)

Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days / The Division Open Beta Is Live / Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Key Giveaway INSTANT ACCESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? by Mavor: 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Let's form a squad for Dark Zone Hunting/Farming/Rogue Squad. You must be a minimum gear score 170 please and have a headset for VoIP communication. Add me up. PSN ID = Duke_Mavor. I'm usually on after work between 7-11pm and weekends when free. Thanks.
Re: Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? by cao(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
The laugh that I'm laughing right now, at least 5 folks on my friends list (including you) play this. In fact 2 of them are playing right now, sef. The only NLer I can think of is DimDim001.
Re: Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? by Mavor: 7:59pm On May 21, 2016
cao:
The laugh that I'm laughing right now, at least 5 folks on my friends list (including you) play this. In fact 2 of them are playing right now, sef. The only NLer I can think of is DimDim001.
What's your PSN id so I add you up please?
Re: Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? by cao(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2016
Mavor:
What's your PSN id so I add you up please?
You're already my friend on it, I don't play The Division.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 17 New Features And Amazing Upgrades / Pes 2016 Application Error 0xc00007b / External Graphics Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.