Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO (84878 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Lamborghini:

Thank God am not the only one that noticed it. The reason I liked MTN data plans before was because their data counter corresponds to how much you subscribed, but its like Airtel don teach them ogboju.
I think that's why MTN data is now very cheap. Because the amount they give is lower than what you paid for.

Ogbeni, of a truth U hv spoken like the true son of ur father, MTN has the worst data plans now, it gets finished with the speed of light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by tonio2wo: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
adewasco2k:
With the recent data plan competition among the major network service providers in Nigeria, data plans are becoming very affordable as we have being waking up to new mouth watering data plans, reduction in data plan prices and increment in data plan data allocations, we are now faced with comparing the various data plans so we can subscribe to the best data plan available.

Our list of Best data plan comprises of data plans from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO which seems to be the most popular mobile internet service provider in Nigeria.

Ignore the Airtel N1500 plan

Source: Best Data Plan from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO
Wasconet! How far with the counter reset for huawei e5331 wifi na?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Chamber10(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Good info
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Jagabanthelion: 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
buoye1:
What about Glo 500 for 3gig....?

Its works friday to sunday all through and 12am-5am all day(Friday-friday)... It's for 7days

Glo the best for me
. Code for dis pls?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by donhils: 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
webincomeplus:

Bros, it wasn't an assumption. I've been using MTN for 3 years now, and with the new plans I observed faster exhaustion with the same usage rate and devices.
If it wasn't an assumption then you're talking based on what others told you. I've been subscribing to MTN since I can't remember and this month I subscribed to the new 1.5GB plan , the consumption is still the same. Nothing's changed. Go and check your data counter.

4 Likes

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Kakamorufu(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
still use d 1.5k for 3gig. unlimited sumtin

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Eze2000(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
kfrosh:
I am sorry to disappoint you sire but that assumption is flawed. I have been using MTN for a year now and I have also switched to their new data plan, it's still blazing hot like ever without any unusual data consumption.

Mtn agent spotted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Omoocash(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
Airtel is simply the best. N2,000k for 4GB simply dia *440*161# or 3GB for N1,500 dia *440*16 #.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Hamzat10: 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
buoye1:

Its works friday to sunday all through and 12am-5am all day(Friday-friday)... It's for 7days

Glo the best for me
bro abeg how them take dey do that one?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Hamzat10: 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
Omoocash:
Airtel is simply the best. N2,000k for 4GB simply dia *440*161# or 3GB for N1,500 dia *440*16 #.
is it working bro?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by donhils: 6:12pm On May 22, 2016
jaytime:
Glo rock it for me. If you exhaust your data before your 30 days elapse, you can buy 1gb for N500. Which other network does that?
Can you exhaust your glo data in 30 days? This one that you won't have network most of the 30 days.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by donhils: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
If you're still subscribing to Glo data plans, you are on a long thing. If you're still subscribing to airtel wayo plans, I think you're even on a longer thing.
If you're not on mtn, you're almost doomed. sad

2 Likes

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Azeeztaophic(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2016
Glo has direct way of getting meg but not here by*223*pin# 100 will give you 100mb and can also be use to call for three days.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Abeyjide: 6:21pm On May 22, 2016
mtn is the best of all to be frank.have been using their data plans for years.very fast browsing and consumption make sense.what I notice in people is that they won't tell you what exactly they were doing with their data.

2 Likes

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by bobojoshua(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
DjAndroid:
On glo, if you recharge any amount with *223*PIN# you will get the amount recharged plus the corresponding data and that same amount to call family and friends.

Eg. If you have 200 recharge card, recharge with *223, 200 naira will be credited to you plus 200mb plus another 200 to call family and friends. You can recharge just any amount and get that same amount in data.

On the screenshot below, I recharged #200 and got that.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by kfrosh: 6:25pm On May 22, 2016
My colleague @work made same complaint concerning Glo until I checked her data usage and noticed that what took out 50% of her data was instagram, still her data usage corresponded with her used data on her network.

Note - Instagram has increased their video limit to 1min instead of the normal 15s which simply means more data usage.
My point now is that you need to look into issues critically before jumping into conclusions.
webincomeplus:

Bros, it wasn't an assumption. I've been using MTN for 3 years now, and with the new plans I observed faster exhaustion with the same usage rate and devices.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Segloyd(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
adewasco2k:
With the recent data plan competition among the major network service providers in Nigeria, data plans are becoming very affordable as we have being waking up to new mouth watering data plans, reduction in data plan prices and increment in data plan data allocations, we are now faced with comparing the various data plans so we can subscribe to the best data plan available.

Our list of Best data plan comprises of data plans from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO which seems to be the most popular mobile internet service provider in Nigeria.

My people, etisalat still remain the best and fastest. Chikenna
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Aderupoko2: 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
Good
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by kolaaderin: 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
Where is 8000 naira 24GB for globacom
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Btruth: 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Glo data plan rock! smiley
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
buoye1:

Glo the best for me

How do you subscribe this?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BYEI(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
tempem:
Airtel all the way... Their night plan nailed it.. 200 for God knows how many Gig..
The airtel night plan still dey work. Abeg I need to know.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

All these airtel and Etisalat data are fake.

. When buy 1gb, what you will actually use before it gets exhausted is 400mb
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
thats a huge lie about etisalat,i never get to finish my mb and i download every week if not everyday sef,i stream youtube and i check IG regularly...if you had said that about airtel i would have agreed but etisalat thats a lie they dont zap mb

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
I have used glo,airtel and Etisalat, I prefer glo interms of data zapping, fear Etisalat and airtel, only.that my new area,glo disappears and reappears like wiliwili,airtel doesn't even browse am stuck with Etisalat where my 1gig only lasts two weeks with no downloads or app update

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Mrval20:
My experience :
Subscribed for the weekly MTN 750mb and it lasted for only three days without heavy usage or any downloads at all. Run from that plan, don't know about other MTN plans though.

Airtel speed is excellent and so is their data consumption rate, they're even worse than MTN. Run from Airtel generally, unless you don't have any other alternative.

The best plan remains Glo 3gig for 1k. The only problem with this plan being that Glo network is extremely bad recently and sometimes renders your hard earned data useless. I hope their network stabilizes soonest; I pray for them everyday.

shocked glo has a 1k 3gig plan
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by solayd(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
Airtel have it smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by teemy(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
LongJohnS:

Far lower in fact I think the 1.5gb for #1000 is actually about 600mb by my usage and calculation.
download and install glasswire bandwidth monitor to confirm your usage. the 1.5gb is accurate.

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Mrval20(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
SC31:
shocked glo has a 1k 3gig plan
Sorry, it now costs 1.4k. It's their BB plan but you can make it work on Android and PC.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by hotmolo(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
adewasco2k:

pls is d 200 naira unlimited night plan still working?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
There's mtn #500 for 1gig which I would say is the best in its range considering the amount of MB given but not the best when it comes to validity coz its just for 7days. I exhausted 7gig+ within 3hrs during airtel night plan so who validity EPP? undecided undecided

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2016

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BYEI(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
hotmolo:
pls is d 200 naira unlimited night plan still working?
I need to know too if it's still working (airtel)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.