Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO (84913 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2016
2dugged:
if you are an Etisalat agent,then you should help me relate it to them, stopping others from airing their complains won't make things improve,they happen to be the Fastest and the only network in my new area that browses like I said earlier, I used glo and airtel alternately in my old place, so don't tell me what I know, and stop trying to shut people up,cos I can see you have been coming to their defence, I even had to go buy another new Etisalat sim,same thing, so Mr, you should be the one to fear God lest you defend the guilty which makes you culpable of the same offence, the only reason I am till with them is because glo has tuned to wiliwili network and airtel doesn't even browse here
lol pls i have never and would never try to shut people up,if you took an offence to what i wrote that was at your own peril cause a lot of people can relate to what my point was...btw i dont work for etisalat or any telecomm company and im not a mr pls,infact i also use glo too...have a lovely week and sorry if i touched a spot with whatever i said.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by 2best(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
buoye1:
What about Glo 500 for 3gig....?

Its works friday to sunday all through and 12am-5am all day(Friday-friday)... It's for 7days

Glo the best for me

Could You please help me with †̥Ђe subscription code. Thanks
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 10:27am On May 23, 2016
miketayo:

reading all ur previous comments, seems everyone else disagrees with you . .. .or r u working for etisalat undecided shocked
i was fine with etisalat 2months ago, infact there r times I use just 500mb per month cos i dont download with my phone.. but since end of april till now, 1gb wont last more than 10 days.. something is definitely wrong, I thought i was the only one until I read other ppl's comments.

I have over 800mb in my glo after 3 weeks and I started with 1.5gb.
Even d data sense on my phone confirmed etisalat was cheating, I tried their 50mb , the data sense read 18.5mb and my 50mb disappeared within 3 hours of using just whatsapp nd msn sports
lol pls when you say everyone else what does it imply?....please o i dont work for etisalat,i never wanted to even comment in the first place but when i see comments like "etisalat zaps like crazy" i just had to cause everyone i know that uses the network have never complained of such including me,the only complaint they have ever made is that their data plan is expensive.maybe should also try to check what exactly is taking your mb cause i dont know how 1gb will only last for 10days without downloads
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BYEI(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
dejavuh0007:

I believe u understand English undecided
Sorry bro, no vex wink
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Ojelade18012010(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2016
How can I check data balance on MTN?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Nobody: 11:28am On May 23, 2016
SC31:
lol pls i have never and would never try to shut people up,if you took an offence to what i wrote that was at your own peril cause a lot of people can relate to what my point was...btw i dont work for etisalat or any telecomm company and im not a mr pls,infact i also use glo too...have a lovely week and sorry if i touched a spot with whatever i said.
Etisalat zabs my data,I don't know about other people and I don't care either, simple, they are the Fastest in my area,infact the man only stable network here,that doesn't aside, I still winder why my 1 gig doesn't last atleast 3 weeks as I don't download or update apps,plus I don't use IG, I only do these with WiFi
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by neocortex: 11:47am On May 23, 2016
donhils:

If it wasn't an assumption then you're talking based on what others told you. I've been subscribing to MTN since I can't remember and this month I subscribed to the new 1.5GB plan , the consumption is still the same. Nothing's changed. Go and check your data counter.

He is right , the 3.5gb I subscribed 7 days ago "disappeared" the third day
while my data counter reads 1gb.
I had already subscribed again before I got a message from MTN yesterday that
my "lost" data has been restored.
That you didn't experience it doesn't make it a lie.

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by donhils: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
neocortex:

He is right , the 3.5gb I subscribed 7 days ago "disappeared" the third day
while my data counter reads 1gb.
I had already subscribed again before I got a message from MTN yesterday that
my "lost" data has been restored.
That you didn't experience it doesn't make it a lie.
Disappearance of data(which is not what he's complaining about) is a technical hitch that most times doesn't last long b4 it's rectified. This is however, different from data burning faster than usual (which is what he's complaining about).
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by donhils: 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
SC31:
lol pls when you say everyone else what does it imply?....please o i dont work for etisalat,i never wanted to even comment in the first place but when i see comments like "etisalat zaps like crazy" i just had to cause everyone i know that uses the network have never complained of such including me,the only complaint they have ever made is that their data plan is expensive.maybe should also try to check what exactly is taking your mb cause i dont know how 1gb will only last for 10days without downloads
What I've come to realize is that there are a lot of kids & "novices" on this forum that most times they don't know what they're complaining about. They put a target on their backs, then asks someone to take a shot and when he does take the shot they start crying. The only network that charges double is Airtel and they have their reasons for that. That plan is for BlackBerry phones and usual on other devices with that condition of double charging. People will still go ahead and subcribe, then come back and complain. When you buy such plans it is always conspicuously written that billing may differ on non bb devices.
Nevertheless, when you subscribe to airtel Android bundles, the charging is normal, yet people won't understand.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by neocortex: 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
donhils:

Disappearance of data(which is not what he's complaining about) is a technical hitch that most times doesn't last long b4 it's rectified. This is however, different from data burning faster than usual (which is what he's complaining about).

They are both one and the same,
If I subscribed for 4gb of data and I got a message that my data
has been exhausted even though my device's data usage reads 2gb,
will I be wrong to say that my data got burnt faster ?

This experience is familiar with airtel subscribers, it was only recently that
MTN joined the bandwagon.

Mind you my friends 1.7gb was never returned.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by miketayo(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2016
SC31:

maybe u have a special sim card grin grin.. cos am not the only one complaining.. btw its no longer expensive both the 1k and 2k plan is the same size for all network
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by stephano100(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
adewasco2k:
With the recent data plan competition among the major network service providers in Nigeria, data plans are becoming very affordable as we have being waking up to new mouth watering data plans, reduction in data plan prices and increment in data plan data allocations, we are now faced with comparing the various data plans so we can subscribe to the best data plan available.

Our list of Best data plan comprises of data plans from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO which seems to be the most popular mobile internet service provider in Nigeria.

Ignore the Airtel N1500 plan

Source: Best Data Plan from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO
please what's the best whatsapp monthly data plan for Airtel or Etisalat with code?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by buoye1(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2016
2best:

Could You please help me with †̥Ђe subscription code. Thanks
dail *777# then respond with 1,1,7,2

Dazall
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by buoye1(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2016
Ojelade18012010:

How can I check data balance on MTN?
send 2 to 131
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dyydxx: 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
hey
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by satmaniac(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2016
DjAndroid:
On glo, if you recharge any amount with *223*PIN# you will get the amount recharged plus the corresponding data and that same amount to call family and friends.

Eg. If you have 200 recharge card, recharge with *223, 200 naira will be credited to you plus 200mb plus another 200 to call family and friends. You can recharge just any amount and get that same amount in data.

On the screenshot below, I recharged #200 and got that.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by mumels(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
Theft

in Mugabes voice

network
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Prove it with facts. Nairaland with all kinds of allegation. Mtn streams data with normal deduction period. Prove them otherwise.

seriously i noticed that too. I even tested and found that what I used to download at 11mb on airtel, mtn deducted 12mb. I use z30. I was surprised cos I tot airtel zap data more than any other networks.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
jaz:
glo network is rubbish, so unreliable. always going off and coming back later like phcn

I love Glo seriously but I had to dump it for mtn because of their unreliable network services, two days without internet service who can stand that, may be dangote who hardly have time to use his internet.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hamzat10:
is it working bro?

#2500 for 5gb is better I think.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
adewasco2k:

Airtel! Yes
last time I talked to their cc they said the #200 is now #500 for 3hrs and the #100 for one hour is now #300. I even did the 1hr one.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
adewasco2k:

Airtel! Yes

last time I talked to their cc they said the #200 is now #500 for 3hrs and the #100 for one hour is now #300. I even did the 1hr one.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Deeni131: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
COvo:
Airtel #200 for 2hr unlimited Internet!!! That's all I need to download all the Simpson and others. I'm getting an airtel sim tomorrow

did u know the code? cos the one I kno has been renewed to #500 or #1000 can't remember.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by bondingman: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
adewasco2k:
With the recent data plan competition among the major network service providers in Nigeria, data plans are becoming very affordable as we have being waking up to new mouth watering data plans, reduction in data plan prices and increment in data plan data allocations, we are now faced with comparing the various data plans so we can subscribe to the best data plan available.

Our list of Best data plan comprises of data plans from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO which seems to be the most popular mobile internet service provider in Nigeria.

Ignore the Airtel N1500 plan

Source: Best Data Plan from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and GLO
so lovely
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by bensowe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by slimzeyy: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
same here, dis guys are just zapping data as if dey live on it.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by slimzeyy: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2017
webincomeplus:
As much as I love MTN, I just noticed that there new data plans get exhausted faster than the previous ones.
same here
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=dejavuh0007 post=45871992]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.