Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes (36170 Views)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Actress Doris Simeon Goes Shopping / Singer “tekno” Goes Shopping (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by prettyslimme(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Na ur type dey sleep outside marriage. Ur husband should be ashamed of the hoe he married and called a wife. You have a husband and another man is taking your breath away? From your post, its easy to deduce that all RMD needs to do with you is SLIDE TO UNLOCK. Coz only his appearance is making you wet already. I bet when you are in a room with your husband doing it, all you are able to picture in your dirty mind is RMD on top of you!

Married woman ko, Unmarried Spinster Ni!

and wen has it become a sin to appreciate someone beauty.so because she is married she shld b close her eyes ba..continu u hear.dont men appreciate d beauty of d female folks.grow up and learn to speak like someone dt has six sense.
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Frankicent(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=icebebe post=45843821]Wow! RMD will alwys remain dt sexy man av always knwn,wow wow wow,u took my breath away

What imagine that....You beta speak up.. in don jazzy voice "Mis if you want RMD go and get him"

<strong>I still love my husband doe</strong> see wife material.....Games Most women play... And if your husband cheats now the whole Nairalanders go hear am ooo... I pray you charmed husband see this

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Frankicent(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

lmao... I was with a girl few years ago who told same thing. In her words she said "I'm only attracted to Magnus, it's you I love". I warned her to keep away from him but she didn't. two weeks she came crying that she had"Did it" with the guy " it was a mistake" I don't want to lose you" "I love you" blablabla... bullcraps
I let her lose, I mean I shook her off, I mean I dumped her immediately.

Ladies like to think they can face their weakness without checking their strength first.In the process they complicate their relationships. Don't confess your attraction towards another man. That moment you already started cheating on your lover. You keep quiet keep away and fight it off your mind.
Your relationship depends on it.

Damn it! Really annoying....... I believe the guys must have disrespect her after the classic 2102 bleeping... She then remember she still got a superman e you..... Not knowing her superman is now a villain grin High 5 bro....correct guy
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2016
ayindepremier:

AT YOUR AGE AND YOU'RE DOING THIS

YOU DESERVE A SLAP LIKE THIS!
ntoooooor, bros yu no get joy oo anyway go and die !
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by jeflexy(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

lmao... I was with a girl few years ago who told same thing. In her words she said "I'm only attracted to Magnus, it's you I love". I warned her to keep away from him but she didn't. two weeks she came crying that she had"Did it" with the guy " it was a mistake" I don't want to lose you" "I love you" blablabla... bullcraps
I let her lose, I mean I shook her off, I mean I dumped her immediately.

Ladies like to think they can face their weakness without checking their strength first.In the process they complicate their relationships. Don't confess your attraction towards another man. That moment you already started cheating on your lover. You keep quiet keep away and fight it off your mind.
Your relationship depends on it.

Same thing happened to me mahn, Tho she said she didn't ve sex with the guy, it was just bj, fingeriing, kisses, etc... she claiming undying love for me kus i read her chat with the guy and found out.. so, she started confessing... am still with her tho" kus of the s*ex and fun of the relationship... i cant say i feel love any longer for her.... so, I'm acting cool with her..
But whenever i remember what she did, i become angry again.. That's how the circle goes
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by imohchard(m): 1:08am On May 24, 2016
publicenemy:
Wow that shoe is fvcking expensive...

I have the original one here @ home.
bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson stuns In New Photos, After Daughter's Wedding / Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.