Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Suprise Donation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suprise Donation (941 Views)

A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT / $1 Donation to free Leah Sharibu by Christians worldwide / Children’s Charity Rejects Donation Coz It Came 4rm Atheists.[Trending Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suprise Donation by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2016
Yesterday @ the jumah service, the Imam delivered sermon on importance of charity,everybody was touched for the fact that the school mosque is under construction and everybody wants to partake in d good deeds bt,to some people especially me, who re nt financially strong. We were supporting in prayer as mr money has said, if he wasn't around, nobody should try anything without him.......i.e "owo ni ti ohun ko ba si nile, ki enikeni mase damoran kankan leyin ohun. After the jumah, a young man dropped d last #700 in his pocket nd another man walked to the imam and whispered into his ears.... The imam cannot hide his feelings but shouted "tekbir" meaning praise almighty Allah and people chorused "Allahu Akbar" meaning "Allah is the greatest" he announced to everyone that the man has donated #5million for the expansion of the mosque project.....Indeed, God is great,for someone to have donated such huge amount despite the hard situation of the country.... The project is still on and if you want to partake in the cause of Allah, d door is still open.

May almighty Allah enrich ur pocket and count it as an act of ibadah

(1) (Reply)

Senseless Arguments Christians Should Avoid / Atheist, You Can't Debunk/dispute This (hilarious Photo) / The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.