Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. (949 Views)

No Matter How Difficult The Situation You Find Yourself In, Still Do Good To Oth / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by mostob(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
i can recall the day i deliberately use two doses of procold before going to church.i was giving the name 'sleepy head' that day. share yours
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Have u ever forgotten ur bible on getting to the church and the pastor calls u to front with some other people and u r the only one not carrying a bible when u finally realised it?
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eating chewing gum and pastor said when he was calling prayer points that 'We are praying and someone is busy eating chewing gum cry'.

I even sat in the front.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
Eating chewing gum and pastor said when he was calling prayer points that 'We are praying and someone is busy eating chewing gum cry'.

I even sat in the front.

Lie lie.
You dey go church?
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Lie lie.
You dey go church?
lol cheesy
I forgive you sir wink
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy
I forgive you sir wink

I can see you remember 70X7 in the bible. grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

I can see you remember 70X7 in the bible. grin
That's a sign that i'm a christian tongue
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
That's a sign that i'm a christian tongue

Are you sure you telling the truth?
We see ur posts everday on Nairaland.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Are you sure you telling the truth?
We see ur posts everday on Nairaland.
Everyday shocked
So, tell me. From my posts, what's ur conclusion
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
Everyday shocked
So, tell me. From my posts, what's ur conclusion

undecided**scratching my head lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

So, bcox I'm a christian, i'm suppose not allowed to catch fun I'm not really religions thou but I don't joke with prayers and fasting. Don't be surprised

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by edogho(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

no nid 2 scratch, dried planks available
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
So, bcox I'm a christian, i'm suppose not allowed to catch fun I'm not really religions thou but I don't joke with prayers and fasting. Don't be surprised

Hhhmmmmmm HateU2
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Hhhmmmmmm HatteU2
lol
U sounds as if you know me very well. Who are you? I never see this moniker before.

I'm not a big fan of food thou.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by edogho(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

no nid 2 scratch, dried planks available
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by unapapadeycraze: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2 nawa oh.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
HhateU2 nawa oh.
What happened?
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by unapapadeycraze: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
What happened?

water and garri make eba for you on your wedding day.

You were taking shots at me while you were miss hatey.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

water and garri make eba for you on your wedding day.

You were taking shots at me while you were miss hatey.
smh

Yes, stop sending pms to all 'F's
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by unapapadeycraze: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
smh

Yes, stop sending pms to all 'F's

i saw that the moniker was new. I thought i could play a little bad boy with the fresher. You know freshers are gullible. I was thinking mayb i fit get her number and you know have some fun with her. I nvr knew it was you. Wtf? I don't send pms to all females, only a few selected ones. You gat to be beautiful before you earn my pm or your moniker must be catchy, either of the two. I must confess misshatey was catchy, that was why i sent you a pm.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by emeijeh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
lol
U sounds as if you know me very well. Who are you? I never see this moniker before.

I'm not a big fan of food thou.

Dunno you, but your moniker and that of your 2 besties' are kinda popular on NL.
Re: The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Dunno you, but your moniker and that of your 2 besties' are kinda popular on NL.
Popular shocked shocked
Adobilivit. We are just cool like that cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/08/16 / Sister Marjana Lleshi: Touching Story Of The Nun Who Survived Italy's Earthquake / Crusaders' War Was A Reprisal Against Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.