Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. (774 Views)

2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) / My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 22, 2016
How many of us has noticed that the #25 500mb night plan cannot be done four time consecutively with a single recharge of #100?.

Here is my story:
On sunday midnight, i subcribed for the mtn night plan after i had loaded #100 credit. Before midnight the following day, I decided to check my pulse balance and it was #65 while it ought to be #75.
Following the exhaustion of the mb on my second subscription, I subscribed for the third time which of course checked my balance before doing so and i was surprised to see #35. Meaning that i could only sunbscribe for the #25 night plan three times instead of four times.

Note: No call was made with my mtn sim as i had glo call bonus on my glo sim card.
Re: Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. by junnyjake(m): 12:58am On May 24, 2016
your own even better, after subscription, I just couldn't use it for anything.

I couldn't browse, did nothing with it, happened to me like twice.

these bunch of mofos promise something and mean the other, seems they work hand in hand with the APC. nonsense
Re: Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 24, 2016
junnyjake:

these bunch of mofos promise something and mean the other, seems they work hand in hand with the APC. nonsense

lolz
Re: Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. by Deeni131: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
junnyjake:

APC the best party to bring Nigerians waiting for. but those criminal did that to me almost 7 times. deducting #25 and refused to connect me.

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Phone Is For Sale / ZTE Zmax Pro + Accessories And HTC Desire 530 (both Unlocked) - Like New / Htc One M8 FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.