Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested (1142 Views)

Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Viral Photo Of A Female MTN Advertiser, Exposes Her Unclad Bum-bum / Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by liveleak: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
How can you kill a lady you claim you love and wanted to marry? Men, think straight to avoid such mess!

Three weeks after the murder of a 30-year-old customer care executive with telecommunications company, MTN, Oluwatosin Ashinwo in Ilorin, Kwara State, the man who allegedly stabbed her multiple times, causing her death, has been apprehended by the police.

It was gathered that 45-year-old David Ogundele, whose love advances were rejected by the lady, was nabbed in Osun on Saturday, May 14, after the police tracked him down with undercover agents.

He was immediately taken back to Kwara where he was transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation of the state Police Command, Ilorin.

It was learnt that police had also retrieved the murder weapon, a kitchen knife which Ogundele, an engineer, used during the attack. Also recovered were slippers, which he left at the scene.

It was reported on April 30 how ......http://360clickng..com/2016/05/boyfriend-who-killed-female-mtn-worker.html

Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by domopps(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2016
Halleluyah! Let him enjoy his mad love in police net!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by finalboss(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2016
ndt watch how dey ll release him...
dnt trust em police at all
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by olatunjithomas(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2016
where is my coffee and where cup? Hun Hun oya kwantinew, let see what will happen next. nd pls,help me with the box of popcorn over there.
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by OlujobaSamuel: 7:26am On May 22, 2016
op pls change the topic, he is not a boyfriend or whatever you call it to her, he is a criminal, that's how you called the boko guy husband to Amina.
Me asking a girl out does not make her my girlfriend.
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by goldbim(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2016
45 yearsif @that age he's not married then something has always been wrong somewhere with him.only a psycho person'll kill a woman you love..i just hope justice'll be well served to him!heartless creature.even the warmblood of live chicken makes one feel guilty talk more of human...
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by debris: 8:41am On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
where is my coffee and where cup?
Hun Hun oya kwantinew, let see what will happen next.
nd pls,help me with the box of popcorn over there.

Funny dude cheesy
Na here u wan do ur hun and pop corn?
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by greatness22(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
The useless bastard son of a thousand fathers is even 45yrs old.

Idiot. angry
Re: Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
Jail smelling

(1) (Reply)

Obama Eats Chinese Food With Cel Chef & CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain (photo) / Stephanie Linus Dazzles In A Prints Maxi Dress / See The N@ughty Stunts This Rich Guy Made His Girlfriends Do On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.