Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes (546 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by Nobody: 7:43am On May 22, 2016
Controversial South African pastor, Penuel Mnguni, of the End Time Disciples Ministries made headlines last year when he made his church members eat grass, drink fuel, swallow a live snake during a deliverance service.

He later graduated to commanding demonic spirits to enter his church members and proudly showed off the pictures on the internet. During his sermon last Friday, May 20th, Penuel claims he commanded this woman pictured above to turn into white horse and it happened as he commanded. See more photos after the cut..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/disturbing-photos-controversial-sa.html

Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
more

Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by nerodenero: 7:51am On May 22, 2016
...and the name of the church is "End time Disciples Ministries", not surprised undecided.

Stupid pastor leading gullible followers.
Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by nnachukz(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2016
Truly he is a merciful God otherwise this kind of businessmen ought to have been striken dead at the mention of God.
Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2016
I weep for my race. Where did it go wrong?
Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by SuperSupremo(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2016
Fake pastors everywhere in this world!!!
Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by taurus25(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2016
grin

Re: Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes by davien(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2016
Hypnoticism at its best...

(1) (Reply)

My Bio Mother's (pastor Idowu Lawanson) Message To Me 2 / The Ordination Of Pastors Is Of Men And Not Of God / Christianity And Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.